The mission of our Retail Operations team is to deliver a Great Shopping Experience that exceeds our customers' expectations. Delivering this great experience has little to do with displays and shoe racks; it's all about our Associates and their relationship with customers. When customers come to Payless, they can expect helpful service from people who love shoes and fashion. And, our associates are as passionate about helping our customers as they are about the products they sell.
The role of the Assistant Store Manager is to support the Store Manager in the areas of:
· Creating an engaging, easy-to-shop experience and outstanding customer service
· Store Operations, procedures and policies
· Coaching, counseling and training associates
· Assisting with other Administrative Tasks
· Competitive Salary and Incentives
· Comprehensive Benefit Plans
· Ongoing Training and Professional Development including Tuition Reimbursement
· Career Progression
· Generous Employee Discounts
Ideal candidates have:
· Previous retail management experience
· High School Education
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work flexible retail hours (days, evenings and weekends)
Carlingwood Payless is currently seeking a full time assistant store manager. The ASM must be prepared to handle all of the duties of store associates in addition to many of the responsibilities of the store manager.
Payless ShoeSource helps footwear enthusiasts worldwide shop like Imelda Marcos. One of the top shoe retailers in the world, Payless...