About the Job
The mission of our Retail Operations team is to deliver a Great Shopping Experience that exceeds our customers' expectations.
Delivering this great experience has little to do with displays and shoe racks; it's all about our Associates and their relationship with customers.
When customers come to Payless, they can expect helpful service from people who love shoes and fashion. And, our associates are as passionate about helping our customers as they are about the products they sell.
Upon completion of the comprehensive training program Assistant Store Manager will:
- Create an engaging, easy-to-shop experience and outstanding customer service
- Develop and Train Associates
- Manage Associate Performance
- Execute all store operations, procedures and policies.
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development including Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Progression
- Generous Employee Discounts
Ideal candidates have:
- 2 to 5 years retail management experience.
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational and team-building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- College Diploma or higher
- Ability to work flexible retail hours (days, evenings and weekends)
Payless ShoeSource helps footwear enthusiasts worldwide shop like Imelda Marcos. One of the top shoe retailers in the world, Payless...