Payges Process Servers is seeking occasional court filers and process servers for Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Newmarket, Hamilton, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oshawa and Scarborough.
- Going to the courthouse to get documents filed by the court clerk.
- Delivering legal documents to parties involved in court cases, which is called service.
- Valid G license and access to a vehicle
- No Criminal Record
- Written/Oral Fluency in English
- Able to Work Independently
- Flexible Schedule *This position may require you to go court/provide service at short notice.
- Cell Phone *preferably with a data plan
- Service requires the ability to think fast if the party is being difficult—excellent problem solving
are integral to the position.
This position is ideal for retired individuals, especially those with experience in the legal field looking for occasional work. It is also suited for couriers looking to supplement their income, stay at home parents and part-time college/university students. No experience necessary; we will gladly train you.
Compensation is based per job basis. You will also be reimbursed at $0.30/km.
Please send your resume to the email provided.