Pay2Day Employee Reviews

Great People and Company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON20 June 2017
This is a good company to work for. They pay better then Money Mart, and offer benefits. My problem is the hours. They don't work for my family because they are retail hours.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hours
Great Company for Growth/Development.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 November 2016
This is a great company to work for if you are looking for growth and development. Management will work towards any goals you may have and will assist in building skills which will help you for your future whether it is with Pay2Day or not. The employees who work for the company differ from competitors due to their pride for the company which they work for and striving for improvement.
Seriously love my job
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2016
I have had the privilege of working at Pay2day since June 2016. Work is what you make it. Whether it be good or bad, just always keep a positive attitude. Anytime I have had an emergency, my manager and franchise owners have been exceptional at not making me more stressed about missing that day of work. Here at Pay2day we are a giant family with our branch families included. I have never worked in this industry before, but that did not create any issues. I have been fully trained and guided in the right direction to do my job. One of the best companies I have worked for as of yet!
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
shifts, would like for it to be more of a fixed schedule
Great opportunity
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 November 2016
Very fun, exciting and challenging work place. Growing company, provides a lot of growth opportunities for staff. Great teams, great upper management. Always promotes a good work-life balance. Great company to work for and learn from.
Pros
Internal promotions, great team, great work environment
Pay2Day experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 November 2016
I have been working at pay2day for 6 months now and I couldn't be happier! It is a great, friendly environment where everyone gets along from CSRs all the way up to management. It has been a great learning experience for me and I have grown so much in my short time here and I have seen others thrive as well.

Pay2Day is a great place to work!!
Pros
Friendly environment, open dialouge, welcoming
Pay2Day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 November 2016
If you enjoy talking to people, this is the job for you. If enjoy helping others out when ever you can, this is a great job for you. You are getting a chance to work with a great team that will always have your best interest in mind. Apply today and become a part of a great team.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
hours
great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON3 November 2016
This company is a growing company and has many things to develop/ learn and will in good time for sure !! I love that I have worked in other locations as well and really feel like Pay2Day is a great team oriented company !! We are ALL part of the bigger picture !! The company has great incentives monthly as well as team incentives and really work with you to build your skills in leadership and sales.
Pros
growing company room for advancement / great hours !!
Pay2Day
If you enjoy getting the chance to help people in any way that you can weather it be providing them with extra funds, or sending Western Union to a loved one, or even being able provide them with funds being sent to them, This is the job for you. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team that will help you every step along the way.
Pros
working with a great team
Cons
hours of operation
Great place, with Great people!!!
Very easy-going staff and co-workers. Management is really there to help you understand each aspect of your job and to help guide you through. Have really great incentives and work perks!!!
Pros
Great environment
Amazing Talent and Company Culture
Pay2Day Employee (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 November 2016
Pay2Day is by far the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working for. It is truly a family environment where individuals at all levels support each other. The people are fantastic and the culture that has been created is amazing. All companies of course have areas of opportunity, however, I can honestly say that Pay2Day's management does everything in their power to both identify and correct those opportunities. Many of the positions that come up within the company are filled with internal candidates and a great deal of development takes place with qualified staff based on their individual performance.
Pros
Promotions, monthly incentives, culture, development, leadership, talent
Nice people
CSR (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON7 April 2016
Was a nice environment to work in but owners and management do not stand behind their employees.
Dont get sick...they'll fire you
Pros
Nice atmosphere
Cons
No loyalty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pay2Day. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5