Leading Montreal recruitment agency Patty Shapiro & Associates is looking for an Assistant Product Manager for a home goods company.
Are you a skilled Assistant Product Manager looking for a new challenge? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you.
Patty Shapiro & Associates works with clients in various industries. Below are a few features that our client has to offer the right candidate.
Excellent working environment
Well-established, expanding company
Opportunity for growth
- Communications with the overseas vendors, factories, and suppliers.
- Ensure products get manufactured according to the required specifications and in the time constraints provided.
- Ensure that all product sheets are complete and accurate especially weights, dimensions, master packs, container quantities and other vital product information, etc.
- Ensure product sheets are organized and filed accordingly.
- Assist Product Managers and the Sales Support department by completing and transmitting sales presentations and other sales-oriented documents.
- Assist Product Managers with the product development process
- General administrative support for Product Development team
- Gather market/Internet competitive shopping and product information
- Manage special projects and even coordinating, as required
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, working with a Product Manager, Buyer or Production Coordinator
- Experience working and communicating with overseas suppliers and factories (in China – an asset)
- Previous retailer experience
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook proficient
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability and character to meet tight deadlines
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills
- Bilingual (English/French) written and oral. Mandarin - an asset
Referral Bonus program:
Ask us how to participate in our CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Our 24/7 Promise to you:
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted within 48hours
Feel free to contact your recruiter at any time for an update on your file.
Indeed - 14 months ago