Leading Montreal recruitment agency Patty Shapiro & Associates is looking for an Assistant Product Manager for a home goods company.
Are you a skilled Assistant Product Manager looking for a new challenge? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you.
Patty Shapiro & Associates works with clients in various industries. Below are a few features that our client has to offer the right candidate.
Excellent working environment
Well-established, expanding company
Opportunity for growth
- Communications with the overseas vendors, factories, and suppliers.
- Ensure products get manufactured according to the required specifications and in the time constraints provided.
- Ensure that all product sheets are complete and accurate especially weights, dimensions, master packs, container quantities and other vital product information, etc.
- Ensure product sheets are organized and filed accordingly.
- Assist Product Managers and the Sales Support department by completing and transmitting sales presentations and other sales-oriented documents.
- Assist Product Managers with the product development process
- General administrative support for Product Development team
- Gather market/Internet competitive shopping and product information
- Manage special projects and even coordinating, as required
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, working with a Product Manager, Buyer or Production Coordinator
- Experience working and communicating with overseas suppliers and factories (in China – an asset)
- Previous retailer experience
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook proficient
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability and character to meet tight deadlines
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills
- Bilingual (English/French) written and oral. Mandarin - an asset
Referral Bonus program:
Ask us how to participate in our CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Our 24/7 Promise to you:
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted within 48hours
Feel free to contact your recruiter at any time for an update on your file.