IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Join one of Canada’s fastest growing retail chains as an IT Network Administrator.
- Maintain the IT infrastructure.
- Assess and maintain performance of the system.
- Create protocols for the hiring process of additional employees.
- Manage the general security of the system.
- Administer the capacity and integrity of the system including internal email.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the POP, General ledger, and Payroll systems.
- 2-3 years experience as a network administrator.
- Experience working on/with an SAP platform.
- Must be a team player.
- Working knowledge of SAP, SQL, POP, GL, & Payroll.
Indeed - 7 months ago