Pattison High School (PHS) is an independent high school located in downtown Vancouver that is accredited by the Ministry of Education of British Columbia. PHS offers full secondary education from Grades 8 to 12.
At PHS, "We do not teach a class; we teach individual students in a class".
PHS is inviting all qualified individuals to submit their application for the position of Student Recruitment Assistant Manager.
The summary of your duties are as follows:
- Answering student inquiries phone calls as and when required
- Assisting in developing marketing and promotion strategies and policies;
- Organizing / assisting marketing activities and campaigns in both Canadian and overseas markets, especially in Chinese and Asian markets;
- Preparing of promotion materials in English & other applicable languages;
- Organizing / assisting in seminars and information sessions to students, parents and agents;
- Organizing / assisting in marketing campaigns and programs through various medias;
- Organizing and attending education fairs locally and overseas;
- Developing and maintaining marketing teams and networking locally and overseas;
- Achieving the quota and goal assigned by management;
- Counseling and problem solving for current students on a daily basis
- Handling parents/guardians' concern and questions
- Counseling and advising on potential students (Marketing and Student Recruitment)
- Assisting students in application for colleges and universities
- Preparing a Preliminary Graduation Plan and course scheduling (time table) for each potential student consulted
- Preparing invoices for the potentials and request for payments
- Calling absent students/guardians/parents every period on a daily basis
- Sending Bi-weekly report to student parents/guardians
- On-going student interview re academic performance and improvements
- Creating files based on the checklist of documents for the students before passing to admission
- Follow up with students for the missing documents and updated information
- Assist in Parent/Guardian Night every semester
- Assist in uniform arrangements
- Acting as liaison between teachers and students/parents when needed
Qualifications / Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to take on a variety of roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to changes in work schedule and be able to set work priorities accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Pleasant and carries a mature manner and possess a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, reliable, dependable, and responsible with professional work ethic.
- Willing to grow and learn, and interested in keeping up with personal and professional development.
- Work experience in Administration is an advantage but we are willing to train the right individual
- Passionate about education
- Demonstrates respect for other cultures and backgrounds;
- Represents the school positively
Pattison High School is an independent high school that is accredited by the Ministry of Education of British Columbia. Pattison High School...