Patterson-UTI Drilling Canada Limited is currently looking to fill the role of a Full-Time Shipper/ Yard Assistant. This position is located at our Nisku office and will report to the Junior Purchasing Manager.
The Shipper/ Yard Assistant will be responsible for coordinating shipping, receiving, tracking, and storage of materials and equipment for Patterson-UTI Drilling Canada Limited.
We offer a competitive total compensation package. We welcome all applicants with the required background to connect with us. Please ensure you include your salary expectation with your application and that you apply only by means specified within this ad. Phone calls to the Nisku office are discouraged due to volume. Applications not containing the information required, or applicants that do not follow the means of communication listed within this ad will not be considered.
Key Responsibilities are to assist with the following:
- Coordination of shipments
- Packaging items for shipment
- Loading and offloading of transports
- Receiving and verifying incoming product
- Inventory tracking
- Material transfer administration
- Delivery of product as required
- Stocking the yard and warehouse
- Daily maintenance and clean up
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of shipping, receiving and yard experience
- Certified Loader operator with a minimum of 1 year of Loader experience
- Own transportation is required
- Driver’s Abstract
- Basic computer skills
- Experience within the Drilling industry would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work within a complex, fast-moving work environment
- Ability to work as contributing member within team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Patterson-UTI Drilling Canada Limited provides contract drilling services to exploration and production companies ranging from major...