Individuals from a variety of occupational backgrounds, including salespeople, I.T. professionals and corporate managers, have found new success as an Independent Financial Advisor. Here is your chance to train and become licensed in a high-growth industry while helping your client's financial and insurance needs.
As a Financial Advisor, you will represent partners such as RBC, Desjardins, Standard Life, Canada Life, Sun Life, Empire Life, Manulife, La Capitale, etc:
- Receive in-depth financial and business development training
- Earn income, commissions and incentive bonuses
- Apply a proven business model plan
- Office assistant who manages the admistration activities
- Have the opportunity to earn $119,883 annually.
- 100% vesting right, first day, no probation.
Qualities that help you succeed:
- A solid sales or management history (although not necessary)
- The commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients
- The ability to be highly driven, sales-oriented and self-managing
- The desire and capacity to work autonomously.