Paton Controls (est. 1984) is a Control Systems integrator providing services to the Oil & Gas industry across North America and Globally. We specialize in providing Instrumentation / Electrical and Process Control Systems engineering services with respect to plant automation. With a staff of over 150 and offices currently in Ontario and the Gulf Coast, Paton Controls is preparing to launch our Western Canadian operation in 2012.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to represent Paton Controls in Western Canada (Manitoba to BC).
Education and Qualifications
- 7+ years of Business Development and/or direct outside sales experience for engineering services within the Western Canadian oil & gas industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in developing project proposals, pricing strategies and estimates.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective marketing/sales presentations.
- Established industry network within Western Canada
- P.Eng. accreditation and background in engineering design (instrumentation & control systems) is an asset.
- Lead Business Development activities and marketing initiatives for Western Canada
- Proactively and independently identify and pursue project opportunities.
- Develop and foster client relationships.
- Lead proposal development efforts in response to RFIs/RFPs/Bid Docs, etc.
- Develop appropriate sales and marketing tools/strategies.
- Identify and establish teaming/partnering agreements within the industry.
- Assist with the establishment of a local presence / office.
Paton Controls offers attractive compensation packages and a dynamic work environment.
Paton has maintained a reputation for excellence by providing innovative, high quality, and cost effective engineering and project services...