Would you be interested in making a meaningful contribution to solving a serious worldwide problem? Major financial data breaches are in the news every day. Datex is developing a very unique, totally cool data security software solution that solves this problem.
Why you would want to work with us:
Datex is a leading software provider of data security, billing support systems, and operational support systems for Communications Service Providers.
Located in Mississauga, our small but dynamic company is looking for a highly motivated User Interface Designer with strong web skills who wants to make a meaningful contribution to the development of a very unique, totally cool solution that solves data security breaches.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Entrepreneurial environment where your thoughts and ideas matter, and can affect change in a very real way
- Great team spirit
- This is a “ground floor” opportunity to become part of an exciting new software solution.
The kinds of things you will be doing:
You will be responsible for designing the front-end interface for our data security product. You will also be responsible for leading our online presence including our website, social media, and marketing activities.
- Design and develop the client facing interface for our data security solution
- Create a brand new web presence for our company including detailed site maps, wireframes and marketing interactions
- Design and maintain landing pages, responsive sites, email marketing campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Participate in group design discussions and rapidly iterate design changes
- Relevant work experience, including user experience design, user interface design and implementing consumer-facing web and mobile products
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process driven by group critique and user testing
- Excellent attention to detail, keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of design best practices
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A great portfolio of prior work that will “wow” us