Medical Imaging Software Developer
About PathCore Inc
PathCore is a Toronto-based software startup specializing in digital pathology image-management and analysis software. We are located in downtown Toronto, steps away from Queen’s Park metro station and the MaRS discovery district. More information at www.pathcore.ca.
About the Position
PathCore is currently recruiting for a highly energetic and motivated software developer with past experience in medical imaging software. Suitable candidates should consider themselves highly independent and goal oriented developers, able to deliver results on time. We expect that this role and its responsibilities will be dynamic and expand as we strive to meet our clients’ needs. An interest in developing quality software via proper quality management systems is also desirable.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Comprehensive C/C++ development knowledge with a focus on object oriented design
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle processes
- Past experience with creating DICOM compliant services (SCP/SCU) via DCMTK or GDCM
- Good knowledge of SSH, HL7 and TCP/IP communication protocols
- Past experience with relational database design (MySQL, SQL, ODBC)
- Knowledgeable in cross-platform library development (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Project management experience and/or certifications
- Experience with implementing quality management systems for software
- Experience with using software development tools (source control, unit testing, bug tracking, continues integration, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI development libraries such as Qt
- Medical image analysis (i.e. algorithm development) background and/or training
Indeed - 2 years ago
PathCore provides DICOM compliant software solutions for digital pathology. Our solutions support a wide range of applications including...