Full time Fluently Bilingual Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
The Paterson Group is a consulting engineering firm long recognized for its expertise in geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, archaeological services, materials testing and building sciences. Client service is Paterson Group’s primary priority.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for answering, screening and redirecting incoming telephone calls, as well as, handling general administrative office duties including opening and maintaining files, data entry, coordinating the ordering of office supplies, couriering and receiving packages and other miscellaneous duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience with a busy reception desk in a professional environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and abilities to focus on task at hand
- Proficiency with Word Perfect, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Complete fluency in both official languages, written and oral
Applicants should apply via email - No phone calls please.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.