Passport Canada Employee Review

View all Passport Canada reviews

Great place to learn new things!
Passport Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC9 October 2012
A typical day at Passport Canada was opening mail and inputting data into the system. Employees would be responsible for important documents that were sent with the application such as birth certificates, passports, health cards etc. I learned a lot working at Passport Canada, for example, what each colour passport meant, the different stages that an application undergoes etc.
Pros
relax environment
Cons
too far

Other Passport Canada Employee Reviews

ideal position
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC24 November 2017
I really liked this position as it is my ideal and most experienced in this industry from previous jobs. The people were quite friendly although management was all over the place as well as the training part of the position. But as i suffer from anxiety issues with being around alot of people i terminated my own contract due to the illness. If i could go back i would in a heart beat. although the pay should be around 13 an hour as per job that has to be done and the hours put in.
Pros
Cafeteria great selections and many restaurents in surrounding areas
Cons
not great enough pay to stick around
People are nice
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2017
The people I worked with were so nice. It felt like they were my work family. They are caring and helpful. They are also knowledgeable on the work they do.