Passport Canada Employee Review

View all Passport Canada reviews

Great people, great boss!
Inventory and shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC, CA4 February 2012
I very much enjoyed working at Passport Canada. I got good training, a lovely group of individuals to work with and a very understanding boss. Being a student this helped very much when I had scheduling conflicts. However, as a student on contract I did not qualify for benefits, but then again those types of positions do not get any. Overall I loved that job and had decent pay for a student.

Other Passport Canada Employee Reviews

ideal position
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC24 November 2017
I really liked this position as it is my ideal and most experienced in this industry from previous jobs. The people were quite friendly although management was all over the place as well as the training part of the position. But as i suffer from anxiety issues with being around alot of people i terminated my own contract due to the illness. If i could go back i would in a heart beat. although the pay should be around 13 an hour as per job that has to be done and the hours put in.
Pros
Cafeteria great selections and many restaurents in surrounding areas
Cons
not great enough pay to stick around
People are nice
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2017
The people I worked with were so nice. It felt like they were my work family. They are caring and helpful. They are also knowledgeable on the work they do.