On behalf of our client in Montreal, we are currently seeking a Sales Representative
This is a great opportunity for new graduates who have passion to build a successful business career!
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of consumer packaged products for home and office use.
Working from your home based office and reporting to the District Sales Manager, this position will focus on building key relationships with existing and new clients to expand business with retailers (independent and big box stores).
- Maintain strong relationships with and promote sales to existing clients in Quebec
- Identify and solicit potential new clients
- Provide sales forecasts and sales planning strategies to achieve sales targets
- Provide marketing support and prepare client presentations
- Attend trade shows and execute promotional activities
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience
- Self-motivated individual who can work under minimal supervision
- Must have strong business level spoken & written communication skills in French & English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiencies in MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent proposal writing skills and professional presentation skills
- College or Bachelor’s degree required
- Available for out of town business travel and overtime when required
CA$38000 plus bonus, profit sharing, group benefits & company car
Our client provides competitive compensation, full benefit coverage, and an excellent training program to support your career development!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those being considered for this position will be contacted.