PartsSource

PartsSource Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Beware
Inventory Specialist, Shipper/ Receiver, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  EdmontonMarch 18, 2015
I was currently just let go after two years of working at PartSource in Edmonton and Spruce Grove and my termination papers state without cause and I only got a week severance. Different rules apply to different people depending on who is friends with upper management. High turn over of people because pay is low and once you do get raises it takes forever to get. No one wants to work and Management refuses to teach or train properly. its okay if you are looking for part time or have intention of finding a different job.
Poor Wages, Heavy Lifting, No Safety
Driver (Current Employee) –  CalgarySeptember 30, 2014
When you are hired you are told that when it is not too busy for delivering parts you will "assist" the counter staff in putting away the order and working stock. Soon, however, management will have you putting away orders while the counter staff laugh and joke around. If management sees that you are in good physical shape they will insist that you do all the heavy lifting in the store that nobody else wants to do, including relining car batteries and building displays of jugs of motor oil. New hire package included a place to sign to verify you have received your 100 dollar voucher for steel toe shoes. I did not receive a voucher, and when I asked about this, the manager told me steel toe shoes are not required only for counter staff because they are putting the parts away (Hahaha). Very low wage for the amount of heavy lifting and grunt work required. Very poorly run store. Still have not received my first pay cheque after nearly one month. Employee discount requires 3 month probation passed and you must apply for a Canadian Tire Mastercard to get the savings.
Pros
they hire anyone (high turnover)
Cons
unsafe, poorly run store, low wage