Fast growing e-commerce company is currently recruiting for full time with benefit Administrative Assistant.
Duties would include:
- Answering and directing email, phone and written correspondence
- Filing, copying and organizing confidential documents
- Maintaining client databases while preserving client information
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Sensitivity to ethical business standards regarding confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible and approach tasks in a systematic and common sense manner
- Effective organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle competing priorities within timelines
- Must have excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment or independently
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume to by responding to this ad.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualifying applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.