Full Time Position with Minimum wage + Benefits
Providing customer service, and collecting and inputting data onto our online Truck & SUV Accessories website, and performing any duties assigned by the manager.
This is a full-time position. Please note this is not a summer position.
- Corresponding with customers via phone and email
- Collecting and entering data
- Writing articles
- Any other duties assigned by the manager
- Education: Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training, Some university
- Minimal experience required, will train.
- Excellent communication and written skills a must.
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Sense of urgency
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Personable, extroverted personality
- Well organized
- Detailed oriented.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Candidate must be achievement oriented and a problem solver.
- Language: English and/or French. Bilingualism is an asset.
This is a full-time position.
Please submit an application to the specified email address. We do not accept applications over the phone. Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who applied will be contacted for an interview.