Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
2) Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
3) Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
4) Document network support activities.
5) Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
6) Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes. – less