We at Partner Staffing are currently in search of a QA/QC Inspector! The individual must have a technical college program in engineering technology (CET or C Tech) and directly related technical experience in QA/QC, or other programs such as Health and Safety. Auditor training and/or experience carrying out audits / preparing audit reports and following up corrective actions resulting from audit deficiencies will be considered an asset.
Reporting directly to the Project Director and working in conjunction with the Quality Manager Continuous Improvement Coordinator, the QA/QC Coordinator position is responsible for overseeing the Quality Programs.
More specifically, the candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Implement and maintain quality program for successful project delivery.
- Ensure successful planning of project quality functions and application of quality program to satisfy requirements of contract documents and company standards.
- Liaison with jurisdictional authorities, third party inspectors and outside agencies/organizations as necessary.
- Maintaining and controlling a library of up-to-date codes, standards, etc. as stated in contract documents and the QA/QC manual.
- Providing technical assistance to company personnel in the application of quality program and client specification requirements.
- Prepare and present training to project delivery personnel on QA/QC program.
- Familiar with using and following Inspection Test Plans (ITP’s) developed for each project.
- Recommend changes to quality program based on emerging trends, legislation, techniques, and professional expertise.
- Work closely with the Continuous Improvement Coordinator, each of the divisions and project teams to continuously improve employee skills as well as project delivery and business processes as they relate to quality.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices, codes, regulations and statutes
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of quality programs
- Ability to take decisive action in the face of opposition
- Tact and diplomacy
- Attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage conflicting needs while ensuring quality standards are met
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner
Partner Staffing is Bringing Talent to Business. With an experienced and dedicated recruitment team, we open doors to opportunities that you may not otherwise know about. We are specialists in the field of providing high quality individuals to the Oil & Gas sector, Engineering/Procurement/Construction, and Utilities industries. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how we might be able to promote your career!!
We are always interested in your referrals as well. We assist recruitment efforts in Engineering, Accounting, Information Technology and Administration.