Parsons

Parsons Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
see below
Work Planner (Current Employee), Aiken, SCJuly 20, 2014
the day start off with a safety stand down every morning to promote safety and then stretch and flex from that point the plan of the day kicks in then it on with meetings with management and from that point its working with your coworkers the other part of the job to me which is the hardest is the time in the morning we start and the most enjoyable – more... is holidays – less
productive workplace
Material Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena CaJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good pay
working overseas - learned to work with all kinds of people and clutures
Pasadena, California based leading engineering, technology, environmental, and innovation firm known globally, with adhered to core values.
2D - 3D Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2014
Pros: professional yet family-like coworker relationship environment.
Cons: constant train delays getting to and from work.
I have always enjoyed working for Parsons, in the transportation division's business development department.

Teamed with other creative professionals, I was particularly requested for key rendering multi-million dollar project assignments, rendering many fascinating proposed highway, bridge, tunnel,
railroad, and aviation construction projects throughout – more... the United States and Middle East. – less
fun work environment if there is work
Field Engineer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: work is very slow
Upgrades for AT&T wireless 3G/4G LTE
management could be better work is very slow at the moment
Productive and helpful environment.
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 6, 2014
Worked in office and field, with people in different arenas of engineering.
Wonderful organization, dedicated caring people
RN (Current Employee), Albany, NYJune 11, 2014
Respite skilled nursing services provided to medically fragile individuals in the community
typical day at work
Volunteer Home Health Care of West Tennessee (Current Employee), TNJune 10, 2014
very busy, very rewarding regarding patients and coworkers
Productive and challenging environment with friendly and helpful co-workers
Engineer II (Current Employee), Newark, NJJune 5, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers and good management
Cons: lack of opportunity for growth
I have spent the past 8 years of my career at Parsons who hired me as a fresh graduate out of college. I have learned many new skills and made leaps and bounds in my growth as an engineer but I believe that it is time for a change and a fresh challenge.
Missile defense chapter of the PARSONS brand
Computer Graphic Artist (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 3, 2014
Missile defense chapter of the PARSONS brand out of San Diego California.
Work
Project Controls Scheduling Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadJune 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Nice place to work, good peaple, lots of work ect,ect ect ect,ect ect ect,ect ect ect,ect ect
The Fort Worth office was a very stressful place to work from,
ET III (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 2, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
A typical work day was to go to the work site and do installations necessary to upgrade the site.
I learned to what the customer wanted and tried to make them happy.
My management, in My opinion was the worst management I have ever had in my entire work career.
My co- workers were a great bunch of guys who knew what needed to be done and how to do it.
The – more... hardest part of my job was having to go to the office and deal with the management there.
The most enjoyable part of my job was what I was working on and seeing that the work I did made these sites much better when we were done. – less
Great working experience
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), HoustonApril 12, 2014
Pros: flexible working time, nice colleagues, excellent management
Cons: a/c makes office too cold in summer
Parsons is a great engineering company with excelent mangement system. Meanwhile, it have wonderful working culture and environment. Colleagues at Parsons are very nice to each other.
Good Company to invest your future in
Assistant Superintendent / Material Control (Former Employee), Aiken, SCApril 12, 2014
Great benefits and opportunity for advancement worldwide.
Industry Dinosaur
Office (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: traditional company, many locations, good pay & fair health benefits
Cons: little room for advancement for administrative workers, issues or complaints often ignored.
The company has been around for over 60 years. Business practices are in dire need of updating. Like most corporations, upper/executive management is out of touch at base level operations. Unfortunately many suggestions or information given by employees are heard but often not acted on.
A great experience
Technical Field Installer (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 9, 2014
Pros: the ability to get experiences in different states
Cons: healthcare
Started my day, check schedule write down lats an longs and notes if need, stop at warehouse pick-up supplies that are need for job.

I learned, Ask Yourself * Supplier Awareness * Quality Installation NPE * Best Practices Method of Procedure (MOP)* ETTCS MSN Installation Process *Fiber Inspection & Cleaning *E911 PSAP Testing Requirement * Smart Laptop.

Management – more... was great keep us with work and interacted
with teams, day to day as needed.

Co-Workers was great worked well together, and got the projects done on time as scheduled. – less
Large Company
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2014
Completed expansive facility condition assessments and focused on sustainable alternatives.
Summary
Program Control - Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Columbia, MDMarch 24, 2014
A construction company entering into the world of DoD of contracting.
Productive Working Place
Senior Structural Design Engineer (Current Employee), MuscatMarch 17, 2014
Pros: flexi timing, good working atmosphere.
Cons: no family medicals, financial remuneration not as per the market standards.
I am working in Parsons for the last seven and half years. I have learnt a lot in this organization. But after spending more than seven years in this place I feel there is a slump in the growth curve both in the technical and financial sphere.
A very great place to work
Geophysicist/Field Scientist (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 8, 2014
I truly enjoyed my years spent here. It was a very fast paced and educational place to be employed
Expert Administration
Temporary Executive Assistant / Operations Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 3, 2014
Pros: academia environment
Cons: na
Outside administrators welcomed, room for advancement, democracy encouraged, love Parsons!

1 2 3 4 5

About Parsons

About Parsons Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues – Read more