Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Tier 2 – Markham, CA
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to private industrial customers worldwide as well as to federal, regional, and local government agencies. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, environmental, and defense/security. Currently, more than 11,000 Parsons’ employees are engaged in more than 4,500 projects in 50 states and 26 countries. These dedicated workers speak 89 languages collectively, and hold more than 10,300 college degrees and professional registrations. Parsons' employees continue to go anywhere in the world, meet every technical and management challenge, and persevere until the job is done.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) acts as the first point of contact in a multi-channel contact centre environment providing service to the public, Drive Clean facilities and certified inspectors. In this role, the CSR is responsible for providing information on program rules and technical assistance related to equipment and application support.
· Respond to inbound interactions from customers through different service channels; phone, email, video conference and fax.
· Provide administrative support to fulfillment and application requests from the public and Drive Clean facilities.
· Have the knowledge and understanding of program rules to respond accurately and authoritatively to calls.
· Have strong knowledge towards contact centre contractual obligations to ensure service level requirements are maintained on a daily basis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma
· 0-3 years’ experience in customer service and
· Hold valid Ontario driver’s licenses.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English
· Customer service skills, oral and written communication skills: Ability to deal effectively with the public and Drive Clean facilities and certified inspectors with tact and diplomacy.
· Consultative, interpersonal and facilitation skills: ability to provide a high level of customer service and deal with a wide variety of stakeholders. Ability to work as a member of a team in a multi-channel work environment.
· Conflict resolution skills and problem solving skills: Ability to apply and explain program rules and regulations.
· Basic computer skills.
Parsons offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, rewarding and fun work experience where enthusiastic, responsible people use their energy, talent and dedication to make a difference in the world.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; and pension plan. Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace
· Work as a member of a team promoting strong team morale.
· Identify opportunities to promote continuous improvement within the team and contact centre.
· Maintain confidentiality and security of personal and confidential information.