Parsons Brinckerhoff

Parsons Brinckerhoff Employee Reviews

Excellent
Construction Manager / Sr. Construction Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 24, 2016
Excellent company to work with. Diversity of people and good working environment and good salary packages available.
Excellent firm for work experience
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Varsity Lakes QLDApril 15, 2016
I attended the firm for work experience during high school, the company made me feel welcome and allowed me to grasp an immense understanding to what an engineer does. worked really well me and gave me opportunities to grow and learn.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
N/A
A very profetional and dynamic team working on major projects
PMC Safety Advisor (Former Employee) –  Roy Hill Iron Ore Project Pilbara WAMarch 14, 2016
Working with a dynamic team that are great to work with. Facing new difficult challenges was the best part of the job constantly learning and striving for the end goal of achieving project completion with zero harm. Management lead by example and always expect a person to do their best and to live to the business core values.
Power team
Planning Engineer, WSP (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 13, 2016
I have found very good work environment with WSP I Parsons Brinckerhoff. My colleague and my line manager have supported to me adjust in the environment. I believed I have able to contribute well.
positive and fun place to work with
Financial System Analyst - MENA Region (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 8, 2016
It was great working with PB with a positive environment and encouraging and helpful boss.

PB is a employee friendly organization which gives ample opportunity to its employees to grow and learn.

i was lucky to have wonderful set of colleagues to work with and were also a good team players.

the most enjoyable part of work was the rapport i shared with my team , i could say pb was my second home.

the hardest part of the job was to connect with the global employees due to different timezones.

Overall it was lovely working with Parsons Brinkerhoff now WSP
Pros
monthly team breakfast
Cons
long hours during peak period
Highly Productive Work place
Project Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 3, 2016
You will learn a lot within a short span of time, great people with great mind.

Learn almost every thing within a short period of time due to the cooperation and dedication of employees toward work
Absence of passion
Project Controller (Former Employee) –  QAFebruary 27, 2016
Although highly professional, the working environment at Parsons is very robotic. Employees are only willing to meet expectations with no effort to exceed them in terms of quality and efficiency. Being a person who is very passionate about his career, I found this environment as not suitable for learners and achievers.
Pros
Location, Salary, Business maturity
Cons
Short breaks, not friendly, lack of direction
Locally, an amazing company to work for.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 3, 2016
Great projects, great environment, Locally amazing management. Global management is by publically traded company, meaning the bottom line trumps great people. co-workers are the best in the business and always did their best and that shows in their projects.
Pros
Free Soda, decent healthcare
Cons
no bonuses for common employees.
Amazing people to work with
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Perth, WAJanuary 6, 2016
Not much work to go around when I was there.
Colleagues where the best and my direct manager was the best.
Getting busy and finding something to do was the hardest part.
work with social activity environment
Principal Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dubai,December 21, 2015
I am principal electrical Engineer has more than 11 years of experience in International companies like GHD and WSP/Parsons Brinckerhoff
Very stable and fair company to work for.
Treasury Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 29, 2015
Parsons is a great company to work for. Management is very responsive and provides a very good work life balance. The company is tops in its field so job security is not a concern.
Enjoyable introduction to the formal workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSWNovember 22, 2015
I was only at Parsons Brinckerhoff for a week on year 10 work experience. I learned that there is a lot of work that goes into being part of a company. I was trained to write capability statements and project sheets, call clients, draft field verification reports, read contracts to look at liability, format CV’s and organise folders and catalogues and perform other administration work. Overall the management was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed working with a team and experiencing workplace formalities for the first time.
Pros
Knowledge and experience
Productive and good place to work
Planner, Integrated Project Delivery Team (Current Employee) –  SharjahOctober 10, 2015
Excellent and Productive and good place to work and learn. I was able to develop and produce a resource planning tool to forecast resource allocations.
Working with great people and gain experience
Structural Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kowloon BayOctober 4, 2015
People are friendly in the company.
They are helpful and always here to help when I got stuck into the projects.
Working environment is great and the working pace is moderate which is normal as a consultant firm.
Great opportunity for Engineers,CAD and Marketing
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2015
The Dallas office is in a good location accessible to various freeways with covered parking. This office participates in several fund raising activities quarterly. Continued education is available with no charge through PB University(must be approved by manager). Red tape and politics is prevalent, but this is expected of a big company.
Proactive team environment and very goo social culture
EA, Site Administrator & Document Control (Former Employee) –  WAAugust 7, 2015
Very good and friendly company to work for. I have enjoyed the opportunities afforded to me and have been able to grow my strengths and build on my weaknesses.

Has fantastic benefits in relation to work/life balance and flexible work hours and conditions
Pros
Career advancement and training. Excellent policies and procedures
Cons
Lack of recognition
Global Company
Tunnel Specialist / Civil and Structure Division (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 8, 2015
Global experience in tunnel and underground projects, specially inSingapore MRT and Cable Tunnel and Rock Caverns related to rock and tunnel engineering
In learned to use Wispa system
Quality Analyst/ Report Engineer (Former Employee) –  LimpopoJuly 6, 2015
PB is a good company it care about its employees. it was great working for them. and in termes of payment they are very good they pay on time at all times. they provide even awareness trainings to keep the employees up to date and effective.
Pros
loyality
Cons
hardworking
Terrible Company - at least in non-U.S. arenas
na (Current Employee) –  naJune 7, 2015
Poor upper management, poor communication, structure too segmented, many inept and unqualified people. Company is cheap, IT support and knowledge base is comical - offices are cheap, dirty, scant on necessary resources.
This company makes money because they have an old reputation they ride off of, and because they work on sluggish, big dollar projects; but the company, atmosphere, management, overall work quality is 20 years behind the curve.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Everything you could think of
Good place to learn - Big projects - Lot of Experienced People
Business Analyst - Power Sector (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJune 5, 2015
PB is really very nice place to work. There are really big flagship projects in PB which makes it so special in the whole construction consulting industry.

Management is really good with very old school of thoughts in their minds of doing the business. But they are successful in doing so and its really good for the company & the employees.

Its one of the best place to work within Middle east.
Pros
Good Learning, Experienced people, Exposure to Big Program Management & Project Management Jobs, Big brand Name in Middle East
Cons
Nothing as such