The Shipping Coordinator is accountable for the accuracy of product shipped from the plant facility including maintenance of records and reports to meet the demands of the customer. The Shipping Coordinator is a key asset in order to ensure the success of the warehouse.
Critical Success Areas Include:
- Ensure all warehouse equipment is maintained and preventative maintenance is performed on a regular basis. Maintain information in SAP by entering data.
- Perform basic accounts payable procedures such as generating purchase orders and matching to maintenance invoices.
- Act as liaison between departments.
- Coordinate shipping and delivery of product to all Parmalat warehouses/customers in Western Canada by routing/dispatching trucks. Investigate and resolve issues pertaining to customer orders.
- Complete/verify all paperwork (pick tickers, B.O.L.’s, load sheets).
- Maintain product inventory by monitoring cases picked and returned from customers. Ensure product is within code.
- Perform general inventory duties including assisting the warehouse supervisor on inventory reconciliation. Generate out of stock reports.
Key Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary diploma an asset (Inventory Management, Business, Accounting, etc.)
- Experience in a customer service environment an asset
- Proficient with standard office computer technology such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) as well as with SAP, and KRONOS (Time Keeping / Payroll System)
- Familiar with accounting practices
- Initiative, leadership, and problem solving skills
Indeed - 7 months ago
With over 120 years of brand heritage in the Canadian dairy industry, Parmalat Canada is committed to the health and wellness of Canadians...