The Account Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship with assigned Food Service Distributors and Food Service customers. The position is responsible for delivering volume, net sales and profitability objectives across all Parmalat branded and private label businesses.
Critical Success Factors:
- Solicit new business opportunities for Parmalat.
- Develop and administer new customer contracts and contract renewals. Negotiate terms and conditions (i.e. pricing, volume, length, exclusivity arrangements etc) and coordinate with senior management and legal to ensure alignment and implementation.
- Develop and execute annual business and trade spend plans for assigned accounts in order to achieve Parmalat annual sales volume, net sales, and profitability objectives.
- Prepare category and business reviews and leverage insights to identify sales opportunities and improve Parmalat’s category position. Utilize this information to secure new product listings and implement account, category, and/or regional specific sales and marketing initiatives.
- Forecast weekly sales volume for Parmalat products to ensure adherence to annual plan and optimal product distribution.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Distribution to initiate new business opportunities, resolve issues, and provide optimal customer service.
- Perform administrative and reconciliation duties (i.e. managing discount programs, pricing, debits, rebates, deductions etc.) in order to ensure timely and accurate customer accounts.
Key Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- University degree or College diploma in a related discipline
- Minimum (3) three years experience managing key accounts, Foodservice or Retail Dairy, or related industry DSD Distributors
- Strong analytical, planning, presentation, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with standard office computer technology such as Microsoft Office products as well as Nielsen and BW/SAP
- In depth knowledge of Parmalat Foodservice products and business is an asset
Indeed - 8 months ago
With over 120 years of brand heritage in the Canadian dairy industry, Parmalat Canada is committed to the health and wellness of Canadians...