Parkland Fuel Corporation

Parkland Fuel Corporation Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoying it so far
Full time employment (Current Employee), Burlington, ONMay 21, 2016
Pros: Great HR presence, open communication
Cons: Meetings, many many meetings
Parkland has been good to us since taking over our business. The west teams are striving to make us feel like part of the Parkland family overall. We have been with them for a year and positives are visible. They are trying to promote a good balance between retail east and west and it looks like it is working to me. There are some nerve racking days but for the most part even since the sale I feel my job is pretty secure.
love my work and enjoy a lot.
Cashier (Current Employee), Regina, SKApril 2, 2016
Pros: Consider the Sailery of employes.
Cons: Its difficult to menage store by one person.
My every day is typical I enjoy my work very mutch.Customer daily gives me a new tip about my services due to a friendly relation with them.
I learn how to satisfied customers with your good behaviour,smile and greetings as your dress.
No co-worker (Feel very guilty when guys drive off).
It is quite difficult only one person deal cash register,lottery,facing and clean the store.
Engage customer inform about trade deals and increase the size of their basket is most enjoyable part of my job.
Good place to work!
Corporate (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABJanuary 5, 2016
Pros: Good Staff, Benefits
I have enjoyed working for Parkland Fuel Corporation for over three years. The organization is always growing and changing which keeps the job interesting and your day busy.

The Management and Staff are enjoyable to work with. You often see staff go out of their way to help internal and external customers. The organization likes to have fun while getting the job accomplished.

The benefit offering is very good. I personally enjoy having the Matching Employee Share Purchase plan as the organization is publicly traded.
Management....that is all
Worker (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABDecember 31, 2015
Pros: Wage
Cons: Useless management
Great team. Good yard guys and co workers. Even from other branches. But the management is horrible!!! To say the least. And zero organization. Every day to day active has to go threw management. Anything need to be ordered has to go to the manager. Nothing gets done. Its more of a joke then job. Good luck...you'll need it
tough place to be, especially if you are good at your job.
Manager (Former Employee), ABNovember 27, 2015
This place burns through good people like a fireplace burns through wood. Company uses people up in order to get through the most recent acquisition, then simply starts on the next. They talk the talk about employee engagement, but don't follow through with commitments.
Desirable company that doesn't support their employees
Finance (Former Employee), Red DeerAugust 16, 2015
Complete lack of support for employees. Team building and cohesion are not in place. Focus is on profit and sales instead of employee morale and effective communication.

Lacks integrity.
Great Place
Fleet Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Red Deer, ABJuly 8, 2015
Parkland Fuel Corporation is a great place to work.
deal with e-mails, phone calls and lots of trucks.
Most enjoyable was the appriciation that I have recieved from working here.
Parkland horrible place to work
Branch admin (Current Employee), grande prairieJanuary 18, 2015
parkland is a horrible place to work, bad management, horrible raises, they have no lenient for there employees and they fire u for stupid stuff. Lots of employees quiting!
Routine
Application Analyst (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: un-communicated expectation
Working has pros and cons, typical start is supporting operations remotely and when in office various duties include monitoring servers, processing files, supporting tickets, maintaining database systems, development as per requirement
Great place to work if you are career orientated. Large company
Project Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Red Deer, AlbertaOctober 2, 2012
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: big company - social aspect hard (feeling like a number not a person)
Wages - above average
Lots of changes last year of employment.

Lots of great people