Parker Hannifin

Parker Hannifin Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive, easy money
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Eaton, OHJanuary 28, 2014
sit at work station, put parts together that have been thru the machines, make sure they pass and pack them
If you love machines and is real good with your hands, that's the place to work at for sure!
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ALJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: lots of machines to deal with that teaches you different things.
Cons: concrete floors is a pain after standing long hrs on them. i say floor mats are highly needed
Parker Hannifin is a nice cool place to work. Pay is great and the hrs are nice as well. Job can be on the dirty side depending on the area you're in but all in all, well worth it and fun. People there are real cool and nice.
Wonderful work Environment
Mechanical Engineer, Contractor (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 25, 2014
At Parker you feel you are with your family. At Parker you would enjoy your work because of the very nice people around you. Also, I've learned a lot more about new aerospacial products that I haven't dealt with before. Here, I gained many new friends that make you feel that you're working for your own home and family.
strong learning environment
Management Intern (Former Employee), Richmond, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Employer provided a strong job culture and good work life balance.
Nice Place to Work With Exceptions
Production Planner, Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits and security
Cons: weak management
No balance of life at Parker. Nothing but work. I found the management style to be indifferent to the employee's welfare. There didn't seem to be much appreciation for what I'd contributed but more for what I apparently didn't do.
Productive place
Mechanical Co-Op Design Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2014
productive place and grow efficiency
learned a lot about Designing
management are very helpful
Co-workers depends on your luck
Not giving enough information about the project you are doing
worked with some great people.
Production Lead (Former Employee), Manhattan, KSJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: bonus checks every quarter and being a lead
Cons: management would not stand up for there employees.
started out the day putting everyone in the jobs they needed to do for the day, checked charts, checked production levels, went to my job for the day always varied where I was each day, wrote work orders when machines broke down, ran footage, checked production numbers every hour to make sure we were hitting goal, did paperwork at the end of the day, – more... then shift reports. I loved being a Lead at Parker Hannifin and loved the people that I worked with. – less
This was one of my Top Two Jobs I ever enjoyed
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: office politics
Typical work - cash application
learned various software convrsons
management was very easy to work with
coworkers were good team players
hardest part of the job was talking to "engineeres"
most enjoyable was dealing with both Military and Commercial airline accounts.
Great opportunity to experience real world engineering profession
Assist in development of lean production schedule (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAJanuary 10, 2014
I've been an intern at Parker for about five months. Everyone from the management to the operators on the production floor is friendly. I've had the opportunity to step up from book and classwork knowledge to an actual business where decisions have real consequences and efforts have more tangible results. It's been a great learning experience.
HR duties for Chas Plant
Human Resource Senior Administrator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: large company with good benefits
Cons: large company with headquarters in another state
Handled all HR, benefits, worker's compensation and safety for a workforce of 45 employees.

Enjoyed working with all the employees in a different environment for welders. Most welders work in a dirty environment but at this plant all work was done in a clean environment due to product produced.

Hardest part is working for a global company with headquarters – more... in another state with different laws and culture. – less
Great friendly work environment
Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 31, 2013
I learned a lot during my internship with Parker. The people there are friendly and helpful. They will assist you in reaching your goals and provide a great learning experience.
Pleasant, Professional
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Mayfield Hts, OHDecember 15, 2013
Pros: good work environment.
Cons: only being temp.
Keying invoices for payment, calling for EFT set up, Quality checking scanned documents. Learned a new accounts Payable system. Enjoy management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is it is only temp.
Inside Sales Correspondent (Former Employee), Richland, MIDecember 14, 2013
Awesome benefits, good training programs & good people. plenty of opportunity to grow or advancement.
Excellent company, employees, and work environment.
Market Development Engineer (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 9, 2013
Excellent company, employees, and work environment. I would highly recommend this company to any potential position candidates.
Good management and co-workers
Engineer (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILDecember 8, 2013
Good management and co-workers. Not a lot of room for advancement if you don't make yourself available to transfer from division to division.
Productive and Efficient
2nd Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Waterville, OHDecember 5, 2013
High stress work environment
Great company to work for
Competitive wages and benefits
Fast Paced and Challenging
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), BarnstapleDecember 5, 2013
Pros: parking, canteen, bonus
Cons: very long hours often required
Fast paced, challenging but rewarding. A growing business, which trades world wide and offers opportunities for the right people
Hardwork
Lead Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee), Lithia SpringsDecember 2, 2013
There are multiple challenges each day when working in manufacturing environment. I am faced with managing the staff more hands-on to accommodate quick changes in the volume and staffing throughout the day. One of my most challenging task throughout the day has been understanding the forecast of the orders as well as maintaining the budget for the department.

One – more... of the highlights of the job is seeing the satisfaction of the each person in the department after we have reached our goals. – less
Many opportunities to learn new jobs.
Production Laborer (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INDecember 2, 2013
Pros: flexible job, learned all of the different areas of the shop, i was a floater to different locations which made it nice to a different job when needed.
Cons: didn't see myself making it a career, very tough on my hands.
I would start off by going to my machine I was running, pull my orders for the day, get with my supervisor to see if there are any orders ahead of the ones I have already to get done first. Pull my parts from the stockroom and stamp them with the correct numbers needed on them.
Management was helpful.
Hardest part is when my machine would be down or – more... something would go wrong with it.
The most enjoyable was finishing all the orders needed for the day and starting on the next days orders ahead of time. – less
Friendly and fun to be there
Machinist (Former Employee), Farr West UtahNovember 27, 2013
Parker was a great place to work, it was always easy making it to work because the work crew made it so I wanted to be there, and be apart of the team.

About Parker Hannifin

Parker-Hannifin operates on a big scale (its motion control equipment helped sink a replica of the Titanic in the Academy Award-winning – Read more