Parker Hannifin

Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
dedicated to the organization.
MASTER SCHEDULER/PRODUCTION PLANNER (Former Employee), winnipeg, mbMarch 3, 2014
• Manage, measure and review customer delivery performance; daily review with production line on internal and external production targets.
• Developing, validating, forecasting and maintaining the production, customer and business plan; running scenarios on production plans and customer requests, validating and accepting orders, forecasting products – more... with critical and time sensitive resources.
• Develop, establish and review cell capacities ; weekly review with production line on machine and labor capacities, recommendation for additional resources, prioritizing production targets within product cells.
Analyzing and managing project related inventory; review production safety stock, and purchased product relating to high demand products and vendor lead times.
• Analyzing sales orders, bill of materials, routings and quality requirements; recommendations on customer demand (order intake), confirming valid bills of material, routings and quality requirements. Review and improve manufacturing methods using Cellular lean techniques, 5S.
• Maintaining communication with internal departments, customers and vendors to report on project and inventory status. Reacting to program changes and establishing time fences both technical and schedule.
• Team leader for targeted improvement groups, quality and process audits, non-standard manufacturing and proto-type projects. Effective mentor and trainer to all levels of technical and support staff with a solid reputation for fostering positive and ethical relationships.
• Explore, support and implement original ideas on process and product development that positively impacted bottom line results and exceeding return on sales target of 4% achieved 7.1%.
• Created and maintained premier internal and external customer satisfaction by exceeding on time-delivery target of 91% achieved 92.6%.
• Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and executes for optimum results, exceeding sales growth target of 60mil achieved 3.6% growth and inventory reduction targets of 34dsi achieved 31dsi.
• Recognized for reviewing and improving manufacturing methods using 5S and cellular lean techniques. – less
POOR COMPANY
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Milton, ONSeptember 14, 2013
Cons: everything
This company does not care for it's employees. You are just another slave that has to deal with upper management drama and there is NO job security here. The management just plain out sucks, best to steer clear of this company!!!
Good Place to work
Set-Up Labourer (Former Employee), Burlington, ONAugust 11, 2012
Cons: learning experince
Learned a lot about the machinery and the trade
I enjoyed working for this company
Set up and operated Multi Spindle Screw Machines
Parker has one of the best cultures!
Director Global Supply Chain (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 23, 2014
A great place to work! Parker has found the right balance for its team members. Benefits of both the large corporate umbrella, but also a small, family, entrepreneurial atmosphere at each of its division locations. I would highly recommend Parker!
Good work place enviorment at all locations
Divisional Materials Manager (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILDecember 21, 2014
Parker Hannifin moved me to four different jobs at different facilities over a 7 year period. Each location challenged my Material Management experience, but always had the support and tools to be successful.
Great Internship
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHDecember 17, 2014
I am really enjoying my time at Parker. They have taught me a lot about manufacturing and i'm learning more everyday. My managers are great and are always helpful when I have questions.
very fast paced work,high quality standards,good benefits.
furnace operator (Current Employee), Washington, MODecember 11, 2014
Pros: rewards with free lunches
Cons: breaks
set up to operate,assemble,inspect,meet quotas.Physical duties,standing in one spot,lifting.
Great place to work, only looking elsewhere because of relocation for personal reasons
Senior Planner/Production Control Specialist (Current Employee), Grantsburg, WIDecember 10, 2014
Pros: wonderful benefits
fast pace manufacturing environment, worldwide company that takes pride in enforcing lean principles and overall inventory reduction while still fulfilling customer requirements, leading motion control technology company
Day of work in parker
Value Stream Manager (Former Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 9, 2014
Typical day is very aggressive with every one running around like they dont know what do to do because we always waiting for management.
good company
Sr. Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Rohnert Park, CADecember 9, 2014
Over all good place to work but pay is to the low side for many positions.
Upper management tends to micro manage instead of trusting lower management to do their job.
Long hours but good pay
Production (Former Employee), Davenport, IADecember 2, 2014
Easy work just very long hours. the pay was great only because you had no time to spend the money working 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
A Different Type of Culture
Strategic Pricing Trainee (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 26, 2014
I worked with Parker Hannfin for 4 months and the culture of the company did not align with my values at all so I found myself struggling. While the work is challenging and there is much to learn if you end up at one of the divisions you do not know what to expect when you are there since there is no set culture within the company.
Parkerr
Human Resources Assistant Manager (Former Employee), North Haven, CTNovember 19, 2014
industrial environment takes time to advance people and culture not defined. Not an enjoyable place to work.
Productive and fun place to work
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), EnglandNovember 18, 2014
Pros: variety of work
Cons: long hours sometimes
Although Parker had 75,000 people working for them at the time I was there the people in my building (European HQ) were like a family.

My day was very varied including overseas travel. Involved day-to-day P.A. work but also organising conferences and being on a committee to decorate our new HQ offices.

Constantly learning new things and attending – more... courses including Time Management and Effective Presentations.

Good style of management, managing when needed but letting you get on with your own work too.

Co-workers were fantastic.

Hardest part of the job was working to deadlines because others did not hand in reports on time.

Most enjoyable part of the job was travelling when organising conferences.

I worked here for 14 years and only left because I emigrated. – less
great environment to work in.
Inspector (Current Employee), Millville, NJNovember 17, 2014
Pros: people are always willing to help you if you need i
I'm just a temp, but I couldn't ask for a better place to work. Really like the people and the environment. They do a lot of different things for their employees, like feed us, games and birthdays.
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 13, 2014
Parker Hannifin was a great company to work for and had great employees, great benefits and wonderful culture.
A life changing experence
Industrial grinder/Core blower (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHNovember 6, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: some management
It's a lot of hard work but we were like a family we made quality products for our customers whom we cared a great deal about. we got bonuses and raises, we also had some leisurely times where we got to relax and I loved working for Parker Hannifin.
Enjoy helping co-workers with problem solving.
Quality (Current Employee), Hatfield, PANovember 3, 2014
Pros: short comute to work.
Cons: limited on job change without a college degree
Learned about lean initiatives, kaizen events. Gained a lot of experience working with people to help them with their current positions or grow into moving into another position.
Fast paced environment
Line Lead (Current Employee), Chetek, WINovember 2, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
In a typical day I could be a line lead, a supervisor, and an assembler all in one. We work hard to make the company productive and profitable. My co-worker would call me hard working. The hardest part about me job would have to be dealing with down time.
Not good working environment
Sr. Planner/Buyer (Former Employee), New Britain, CTNovember 2, 2014
Management is very out of touch with day to day operations and there is an over whelming amount of favoritism.

1 2 3 4 5

About Parker Hannifin

Parker-Hannifin operates on a big scale (its motion control equipment helped sink a replica of the Titanic in the Academy Award-winning – Read more