Parker Hannifin

Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
dedicated to the organization.
MASTER SCHEDULER/PRODUCTION PLANNER (Former Employee), winnipeg, mbMarch 3, 2014
• Manage, measure and review customer delivery performance; daily review with production line on internal and external production targets.
• Developing, validating, forecasting and maintaining the production, customer and business plan; running scenarios on production plans and customer requests, validating and accepting orders, forecasting products with critical and time sensitive resources.
• Develop, establish and review cell capacities ; weekly review with production line on machine and labor capacities, recommendation for additional resources, prioritizing production targets within product cells.
Analyzing and managing project related inventory; review production safety stock, and purchased product relating to high demand products and vendor lead times.
• Analyzing sales orders, bill of materials, routings and quality requirements; recommendations on customer demand (order intake), confirming valid bills of material, routings and quality requirements. Review and improve manufacturing methods using Cellular lean techniques, 5S.
• Maintaining communication with internal departments, customers and vendors to report on project and inventory status. Reacting to program changes and establishing time fences both technical and schedule.
• Team leader for targeted improvement groups, quality and process audits, non-standard manufacturing and proto-type projects. Effective mentor and trainer to all levels of technical and support staff with a solid reputation for fostering positive and ethical relationships.
• Explore, support and implement original ideas on process and product development – more... that positively impacted bottom line results and exceeding return on sales target of 4% achieved 7.1%.
• Created and maintained premier internal and external customer satisfaction by exceeding on time-delivery target of 91% achieved 92.6%.
• Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and executes for optimum results, exceeding sales growth target of 60mil achieved 3.6% growth and inventory reduction targets of 34dsi achieved 31dsi.
• Recognized for reviewing and improving manufacturing methods using 5S and cellular lean techniques. – less
POOR COMPANY
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Milton, ONSeptember 14, 2013
Cons: everything
This company does not care for it's employees. You are just another slave that has to deal with upper management drama and there is NO job security here. The management just plain out sucks, best to steer clear of this company!!!
Good Place to work
Set-Up Labourer (Former Employee), Burlington, ONAugust 11, 2012
Cons: learning experince
Learned a lot about the machinery and the trade
I enjoyed working for this company
Set up and operated Multi Spindle Screw Machines
Well established training plan for new hires
Senior Manufacturing/Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Clyde, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: flexibility to stay late if need be.
Typical day includes meeting with assembly line operators and working to close out actions.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN PLACE TO WORK
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Conyers, GAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great employee benefits
Cons: 30 min lunch breaks
CLOCK IN
CHECK MAINTANCE FORKLIFT
SWEEP AND CLEAN AREA DUMP TRASH
Wonderfull staff
Human Resources Coop (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJanuary 25, 2015
Management was decent, but so busy being pulled in numerous directions, hard to get meetings with them to discuss business plans. Also, lack of leadership.
Fun place to work
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TxJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good working environment
Cons: no advancement plans
It is a manufacturing Environment with lots of learning challanges, The working envirnment is nice and the staffs are fun to work with.
heat treat (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNJanuary 12, 2015
DTR is a great place to work. The Japanese take good care of their employees. They also offer great benefits.
postive fun place to work
Machinist Operator (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: non
operating a machine to ensure quality parts were being pressed
Market Analyst (internship programme) (Former Employee), Newcastle upon Tyne, ENGJanuary 5, 2015
The purpose of the project was to analyse the global Nitrogen and Oxygen gas Market. Working part time (20 hours per week) along my studies was a difficult choice for me but I decided to take this challenge. After in depth desk analysis of gases applications, identification of purities, end-users and further discussion with my colleague and our supervisor, we are required to present results and recommendations for further investigation. Helicopter view, accuracy and efficiency were a must. During my work, I realised the importance of gases in the industry and its modern applications in everyday life as I had never considered before this experience how gases can make peoples' life easier. Finally, I acknowledged the importance of working as a member of a team in order to produce efficiently valuable outcomes on time.
I stayed at this job because of the job security and it was an outstanding Company to work for.
Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: excellent leadership
Cons: sometimes it was beauracratic.
Over 15 years ago
Receptionist (Former Employee), Longwood, FLJanuary 1, 2015
I worked at parker over 15 years ago the plant I worked at is no longer open they closed the doors but they did pay the employees a nice amount to walk away so in my opinion they are fair. I worked at parker over 15 years ago the plant I worked at is no longer open they closed the doors but they did pay the employees a nice amount to walk away so in my opinion they are fai
Very Productive
Certified Assembler/Inspector (Former Employee), Dublin, GaDecember 31, 2014
My task on a daily basis was either to perform production duties on the manufacturing floor or working in the Document Control department where I performed clerical duties. The pace was normally relaxed, but there were times it could be fast paced. I really enjoyed the work I did and the co-workers I worked with. This was a family oriented work environment.
Great place to learn
Machinist (Former Employee), Washington, MoDecember 30, 2014
I worked there for four and half years I learned how to setup and run screw machines
Outsourcing Experts
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 29, 2014
Pros: nice annual reports
Cons: management remnants of the good old white boy club with few modern day skills
Decent benefits but company is based more on flashy marketing than delivery of product. PH has gotten heavily embedded in the outsourcing of everything possible. U.S. based organizations are antiquated.
Parker has one of the best cultures!
Director Global Supply Chain (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 23, 2014
A great place to work! Parker has found the right balance for its team members. Benefits of both the large corporate umbrella, but also a small, family, entrepreneurial atmosphere at each of its division locations. I would highly recommend Parker!
Good work place enviorment at all locations
Divisional Materials Manager (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILDecember 21, 2014
Parker Hannifin moved me to four different jobs at different facilities over a 7 year period. Each location challenged my Material Management experience, but always had the support and tools to be successful.
Great Internship
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHDecember 17, 2014
I am really enjoying my time at Parker. They have taught me a lot about manufacturing and i'm learning more everyday. My managers are great and are always helpful when I have questions.
very fast paced work,high quality standards,good benefits.
furnace operator (Current Employee), Washington, MODecember 11, 2014
Pros: rewards with free lunches
Cons: breaks
set up to operate,assemble,inspect,meet quotas.Physical duties,standing in one spot,lifting.
Great place to work, only looking elsewhere because of relocation for personal reasons
Senior Planner/Production Control Specialist (Current Employee), Grantsburg, WIDecember 10, 2014
Pros: wonderful benefits
fast pace manufacturing environment, worldwide company that takes pride in enforcing lean principles and overall inventory reduction while still fulfilling customer requirements, leading motion control technology company

1 2 3 4 5

About Parker Hannifin

Parker-Hannifin operates on a big scale (its motion control equipment helped sink a replica of the Titanic in the Academy Award-winning – Read more