(Permanent, Full Time, Day)
Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities is Canada's largest owner, operator and developer of lifestyle oriented properties consisting of residential communities and seasonal recreational resorts. The Calgary-based company owns and manages over 80 properties in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and BC which contain approximately 19,500 sites and have expansion capacity to add another 4,700 sites. Parkbridge’s income from operations has grown at an average annual rate of over 30% during the last five years.
Parkbridge’s Eastern Regional team requires the addition of a talented, committed team member, on a permanent, full time basis.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs),wide area networks (WANs), server and computer workstations and peripheral equipment,
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software,
- Monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, co-ordinate access and use of computer networks, and provide problem-solving services to network users,
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures, install, maintain, troubleshoot and hardware and software,
- Perform backup and recovery operations.
Education: completion of post-secondary education in an IT relevant course
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): not required but beneficial
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Languages: fluent in both English and French
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Networking software and hardware,
- Networking security,
- Security software,
- Microsoft Office Suites,
- Mail software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Great Plains is an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, strong attention to detail
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle, Travel to remote offices will be required
Why work at Parkbridge?
- Despite being a well-established Company ( >10 year history), Parkbridge has the feel of a smaller, entrepreneurial venture with a flexible work environment.
- Close knit staff – Company is a generous supporter of team’s events, with a more personal touch than typically encountered at larger corporations.
Why choose Parkbridge as a business?
- Parkbridge is Canada’s leading owner, operator and developer of land lease residential communities and seasonal recreational resorts.
- Parkbridge has a proven business model and continues to grow, despite a challenging economic environment in recent times. The land lease sector is a solid alternative to the instability and uncertainty in the oil and gas business.
- Business is tangible, interesting and easy to understand relative to other industries in Calgary.
- Business is very well positioned to respond to significant forecasted growth in the senior’s population (baby boomers) and to the country’s affordable housing challenges.
- Portfolio is built around high quality properties concentrated in markets with strong fundamentals and geographically diverse (Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia).
- Irreplaceable assets: >30% of assets are waterfront or marinas.
- >20% compound annual growth rate in total sites over 5 years.
- >30% compound annual growth rate in total operating income over 5 years.
please apply via email, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago