As Parkbridge grows, an opportunity exists for a Construction Labourer position at our Fontaine Village location in Cold Lake, AB.
- Home Set-up/Construction including but not limited to:
- Lot/Pad Prep
- Skirting/Exterior siding repair
- Completion of home pre-possession inspections (PDI)
- Assist with warranty and service as required
- Customer service
- Work with both large and small equipment as well as power tools
- Preparing home for occupancy; skirting, install doors and light fixtures both inside and outside the home; Siding installation, finishing carpentry work, construct sheds/decks, operate skid steer/bobcat and power tools, landscaping, general construction site duties.
- Maintain a clear work spaces and areas.
- Observe safety procedures and safe work place practices
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in Skid Steer Operation is an asset
- 1 -2 years related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Valid unrestricted Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Ability to work extended periods of time while being exposed to environmental elements
- Physically fit
- Ability to perform manual labor
- Work well in a team environment
- Self motivated/make decisions
- Safe work practice on job site
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Working knowledge of electricity/plumbing/finish carpentry an asset
- WHMIS and First Aid certification is an asset
Please send resume to Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities via email or visit www.parkbridge.com for more information
Please note that only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please. Applications for this position will be kept on file for up to 6 months and may be considered for other positions within Parkbridge.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -