Park Place Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
exceptional care exceptional staff
LPN and night Supervisor (Former Employee), Glenwood, IAOctober 22, 2015
Pros: exceptional team work
Cons: the business decided to close
An exceptional place to work. Team members were always ready to help each other and their focus stayed on taking care of the clients. Management were willing to help cover any needs that arose.
Good Company
Food Service Director (Current Employee), Hartford CtOctober 12, 2015
Pros: Flexebility
Cons: distance
Good Company great administrator and great residents.
It is a nursing with the population that we serve is about 90% Hispanic.
Good company to work for.
Emeritus (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 29, 2015
great residents and helpful staff
great seeing family with their loved ones come and support.
fun activities like family night.
Warranty (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 22, 2015
The environment is exceedingly productive but yet everyone seems to stop and check to make sure their team members are doing fine .
a little about what i went through
Direct Support Specialist (Former Employee), Glenwood, IAMay 22, 2015
Pros: laughed every day, learned new things all the time, taught me how to keep calm even when someone is being mean .
Cons: the over night shift was hard to do, there were many nights it was hard to keep awake, other than that i have nothing bad to say.
provided a normal life for people who have mental challenges. Would help them with every day activities such as cleaning, working and other things that deal with the public. I learned that no matter what is going on in life there is all ways room for a positive attitude. I loved the people i worked with they brought so much fun to each day. My co-workers were the best we had a lot of good times with messing around and then helping them in times of need. I did not care for the management much they would not help when you wanted it and would put you off til you made them talk with you.
Flexable hours
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee), Brook Park, OHMay 21, 2015
Pros: Flexable
A typical day consists of picking up and dropping off customers to and from the airport, assisting with their luggage. Meeting all sorts of different people. Co-workers are great! The hardest part of the job is the down time working the midnight shift.
Delicious food with a Lake View. Mmm... Prime Rib.
Executive Chef (Former Employee), Lakeport, CAMarch 19, 2015
Great owners, great staff, great food. Great place. I really enjoyed my time here, one of my favorites for sure! I'd love to go back and eat as a guest someday.
fun to work with
Eng-Esp (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: bathroom anytime
Cons: short breaks
go to the job in the morning with a big smile because my coworker they were fun to hang out with,we treat customers like we would like to other people treats us when we go to some place to buy something or just need help to find what we want. It was hard when the customer speaks only spanish, because i was the only one that speaks Spanish so sometimes i have to be the translator and move on to the next customer, but my coworkers they were cool with me, they wait for the turn so we can take care about the situation.
Park Place has a great team of managers that work toward the same goal. That goal is to care for the residents.
QIDP (Current Employee), Glenwood, IAFebruary 5, 2015
I am a QIDP at work. I greet my clients as I arrive to work. I have learned to work with a diverse population ranging from intellectually disabled along with a dual diagnosis of mental illness. My co-workers assist as needed to work toward one goal which is to care for the clients. I complete monthly reviews as well as chair interdisciplinary team meetings.
First job
Lesiure (Former Employee), Glenwood, IAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great first job
Cons: really wasnt any it was my first job.
I was leisure I entertained clients with games, movie, outings, ect. for my first job it was great i worked 4 to 8 mon-fri as i was still in high school.
FUN! Productive job!
Assistant Living (Former Employee), Bryan, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: very understanding
Cons: hours
Different everyday, but a great place!
Management was GREAT! coworkers,Awesome!
Hardest part about the job was the hours.
company sold, census dropped, no work
Senior Home Care 380 (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: location near us 19
Cons: poor census
company sold, census dropped, no work
I worked there for 3 years, but when I changed to part time, I wasn't given many pts
It is not like it used to be
Tiffany's Pizza Manger (Former Employee), Dundee, MIJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: free food after 4hours
Cons: store comes before any other thing in your life
It used to be a great place to work and grow up. But tough times has sucked the soul out of the place. It remains a good job, but its not a second home like it once was.
ok job when i have one
Self Employee (Current Employee), Arcadia, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: make my own hours
Cons: no inc. and dont know if i have a job coming up after i finish the first one
in the job i am ate when the manger fells like working he will call me if not i have to go around the place and see if i can find a job to hold me over until he can get some thing dune or to help him get things started . The pay is slow coming so when i finish a job i may have to wait to get payed
great place
housekeeping (Former Employee), Bryan, TXNovember 20, 2014
Pros: small place small team
Cons: bus didnt run there
love the resident hate to leave i clean roon help get resident up night shift i passed out med
owner
OWNER (Former Employee), Janesville WiOctober 8, 2014
On a daily basis my duties work dealing with vendors, orders , deposits and baking. keeping all permits and licenses up to date. making customers and employee happy
not recommended
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Glenwood, IAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: emotionally trying
Mgmt. was not able to keep from being on probationary measures for renewal state license. conditions for clients quite often sub standard.
Extremely hard work with decent payoff
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Lakeport, CaJune 9, 2014
Pros: free food, good pay
Cons: over 9 hour days, dirty
Though the work was hard, and semi - disrespectful, I just love the fast paced environment so I enjoyed it. I can recall working upwards of 13 hour days with no overtime pay, which is illegal, but I did get tips, two free meals and some hard earned respect. All in all it was a decent place to work
N/A
Volunteer/Dietary (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 3, 2014
cooks and prepares for elderly, cleans area washes dishes when require
Park Place is a very nice place to work at everyone is so kind and thoughtful
CNA (Current Employee), Elmhurst, ILApril 2, 2014
Pros: management is very nice
I would recommend anyone to work here and Be a patient here the staff and facility is very nice