Paris Jewellers Employee Reviews

Terrible place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 July 2016
Worst company ever alot of the positive reviews on here have come from upper management who consistently lie pay is awful and bonuses structure is unattainable the company was give to the kids who have no clue how to run it they bully people constantly and yet have an anti bully campaign going . They pushed all the good people out and now Head office is all liars including the CEO time to find another job asap and would never recommend this place to anyone not even to buy anything
Pros
Cons
Upper management

Comment – October 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Paris Jewellers and for providing us with your feedback. We always encourage our employee to review Paris Jewellers, and ask that they are completely honest, whether it is positive or negative. In regards to your comments about bullying in the workplace, I strongly encourage you to speak to your manager or district manager if you are still with the company so we may address any issues. If you are no longer in the company and feel comfortable, please feel free to reach out and provide us with your concerns so we may ensure that others do not have similar experiences to yours. Wishing you all the best.

Great place to work.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 April 2016
This is a an amazing company to work for, There is always help needed in anything you need. They put their people first before anything .

The turn over rate is very low. My co workers are more or less like my family. We work as a team and not against Each other.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making our customers happy. and hearing their stories, and being able to be apart of it <3
Pros
They spend their time and money on helping you achieve.
Cons
It's alot of work.
Culture that makes you want to come to work!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 April 2016
I come to work everyday loving what I do and more importantly loving why I do it. Our goals, vision and culture is clear and is in practice everyday. I feel like I am working with my family. Everyone no one excluded is held to the same standard and we all work towards the same goal, happy customers.
Pros
Great management team!
do not work for them
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 September 2016
Horrible company to work for - mess up on pays - don't pay over time - expect you to do things that are unacceptable - don't pay over time - treat you like you are nothing

Comment – October 13, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Though we are sad to read that you had a terrible experience with the company, we truly wish you all the best in your next chapter. I do encourage that if there are any discrepancies or concerns with your pay to please reach out to our payroll department so we may look into this for you. Thank you.

Work/Life Balance needs improvement
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 March 2016
Family owned company, travelled excessively, staff retention low due to unattainable bonus structure and low wages to all staff for this industry.
Cons
very long hours and unattainable bonuses
stay clear of this place!
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  calgary20 August 2015
This place is incredibly mismanaged! Not sure who their vendors are but the quality of product is lacking. Everyone at the head office is fake, and brown-nosers. Since i left in March all management that was decent have left.
Pros
50 % off jewellery
Cons
No work/life balance, awful for pay, dodgey benefits that I'm fairly sure they con u into 100% of ur own benefits, unrealistic goals, long hours, made to work in location with black mold, jewellery I have purchased has tarnished, manipulation techniques, some store managers make more than district managers
terrible
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 July 2015
paris jewellers has had terrible staff turnover, terrible wages and outrageous sales targets the only good thing is their head office staff which are always there to help you
Pros
flexible schedule, great head office
Cons
everything else
Fun and productive workplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 February 2013
I always love to work with Paris Jewellers I have learned so many things like how to deal customers and staff members. My staff members supporst me every time. My manager gives me courage to deal with every hard and complicated situation.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB4 September 2013
Very well respected company to work.was treated like family.always a call away .enjoyed meeting new clients .Having to quit for personal reasons was very hard to do.Enjoyed working for Paris Jewellers.
Pros
ONE ON ONE CONTACT WITH HEAD OFFICE
Not a good place to work.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  saskatoon12 March 2012
Was not a good place to work and the commissions were promised but always an excuse to pull back at the last minute. Push,push push but no incentive.
Cons
crazy inventory hours!! and no reimbursement.
Hard to Manage
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 September 2013
Co-workers only thought of themselves. Took blame for mistake that senior staff made. Head Office never took action against things unless it benefited them.
Pros
good discount
Cons
horible management
See Resume
Assistant Manager/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB29 July 2012
Fun place to work. Customer service very important. Alot of accounting paperwork had to be done at the end of the day to make sure we met our monthly targets.
interesting experiance
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 March 2014
It has been diffferent working for this company. I have had fun.

2.5