Paris Jewellers

Paris Jewellers Employee Reviews in Canada

Culture that makes you want to come to work!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 28, 2016
I come to work everyday loving what I do and more importantly loving why I do it. Our goals, vision and culture is clear and is in practice everyday. I feel like I am working with my family. Everyone no one excluded is held to the same standard and we all work towards the same goal, happy customers.
Pros
Great management team!
Great place to work.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 26, 2016
This is a an amazing company to work for, There is always help needed in anything you need. They put their people first before anything .

The turn over rate is very low. My co workers are more or less like my family. We work as a team and not against Each other.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making our customers happy. and hearing their stories, and being able to be apart of it <3
Pros
They spend their time and money on helping you achieve.
Cons
It's alot of work.
stay clear of this place!
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  calgaryAugust 20, 2015
This place is incredibly mismanaged! Not sure who their vendors are but the quality of product is lacking. Everyone at the head office is fake, and brown-nosers. Since i left in March all management that was decent have left.
Pros
50 % off jewellery
Cons
No work/life balance, awful for pay, dodgey benefits that I'm fairly sure they con u into 100% of ur own benefits, unrealistic goals, long hours, made to work in location with black mold, jewellery I have purchased has tarnished, manipulation techniques, some store managers make more than district managers
terrible
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 2, 2015
paris jewellers has had terrible staff turnover, terrible wages and outrageous sales targets the only good thing is their head office staff which are always there to help you
Pros
flexible schedule, great head office
Cons
everything else
interesting experiance
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 7, 2014
It has been diffferent working for this company. I have had fun.
Hard to Manage
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKSeptember 10, 2013
Co-workers only thought of themselves. Took blame for mistake that senior staff made. Head Office never took action against things unless it benefited them.
Pros
good discount
Cons
horible management
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABSeptember 4, 2013
Very well respected company to work.was treated like family.always a call away .enjoyed meeting new clients .Having to quit for personal reasons was very hard to do.Enjoyed working for Paris Jewellers.
Pros
one on one contact with head office
Fun and productive workplace
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 15, 2013
I always love to work with Paris Jewellers I have learned so many things like how to deal customers and staff members. My staff members supporst me every time. My manager gives me courage to deal with every hard and complicated situation.
See Resume
Assistant Manager/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, ABJuly 29, 2012
Fun place to work. Customer service very important. Alot of accounting paperwork had to be done at the end of the day to make sure we met our monthly targets.
Not a good place to work.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  saskatoonMarch 12, 2012
Was not a good place to work and the commissions were promised but always an excuse to pull back at the last minute. Push,push push but no incentive.
Cons
crazy inventory hours!! and no reimbursement.

2.7