Parexel

Parexel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Allowed to work from home
ACDP (Current Employee), Bloemfontein, FSMay 29, 2015
Pros: Long Lunches
Cons: Long Hours
A typical day at the office, there's always work. A person can get assigned close to 5 studies at once but with different timelines. I have learned that it's very very crucial not to keep your timelines as a result it can have a big impact on delivering poor quality work and on your PMD. So always plan ahead and keep your timelines. I have a great manager one of the best! He always looks after his people! Have the greatest team ever, we have a great relationship always open for new ideas and always innovative. Hardest part of my job is dealing with a very difficult("knows what they want") client and working under tight timelines. Good thing is that we're always open to help one another and we have the advantage of working from home, but it shouldn't be used inappropriate.
Learning experience for fresh out of college students
Imaging Research Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 17, 2015
Pros: good work ethic, transport
Cons: compensation
Parexel is a very good organisation for people with no prior work experience. Working at Parexel teaches you how to handle different types of people, how to manage your work load, how to stand up and work in a competitive environment.

The best part of my job is helping sick people all over the world by creating more opportunities that help their survival and susteinance.
Fun to work
Sr.Client support specialist (Current Employee), hyderabadMay 12, 2015
Brialliant work environment Employee friendly benefits and amenities for the employees are really good. Feasible timings to work. Co workers are friendly. Overall its a good place to work with.
I've enjoyed my years of employment at PAREXEL.
Senior Learning Systems Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 4, 2015
I spend most of my day working with video conversions that are then turned into eLearning's or self-paced readings. My manager is great and I have really enjoyed my time working with her. My colleagues are all great people and appreciate the work and extra time I spend assisting them meet their deadlines.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Research Associate (Current Employee), Glendale, CAApril 27, 2015
You will learn quite a bit working at PAREXEL. It is a fast paced environment that will teach you to think on your feet. It is great experience for someone starting out in Clinical Research but the limited growth opportunities and low salary does not make it a sustainable place to grow.
Growth
CRA / Data Query Coordinator (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCApril 12, 2015
Great place to learn different jobs and move up the chain. Must be able to work without a lot of supervision. May work alone as many teammates are decentralized.
Fun place to work at
Clinical Data Analyst II (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 8, 2015
Management has the scope of improvement.
Got the opportunity to learn multiple technologies such as InForm.
Work life balance was maintained.
Easy, but not very good experience
Intern, Software Engineer (Former Employee), Billerica, MAMarch 21, 2015
In this internship, they didn't really give me much to do, so there were times when I'd find myself without work and no one around to give me more work.
Average Company with no growth potential
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: work/life balance, laid back schedule
Cons: cannot work from home, no growth
I interned here in college and was hired immediately afterwards and thought this would be a great opportunity to start my career, but there is no room for growth at this company (within Project Finance).
Nice place, friendly enviroment
Reimbursement Analyst (Former Employee), Centreville, VAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: break room, ample work space.
Cons: no healthcare benefits for temporary employees.
Typical day at work would be walking in every greets you as you walk to your work space. Sit down and start by reading emails, daily the supervisor would disperse the work load to the team. Management was always good about relaying any important information, were always available to assist in any matter and see it through the end. I learned a great deal about insurance companies and prescription benefits, how to work collaboratively with others in the health care industry and how to be most effective and make the most impact on the team. The hardest part of the job would be getting denied for prescription coverage knowing that the client is in need of it and all the appropriate steps have been attempted. The best and most enjoyable part of the job was obtaining coverage for the prescription and knowing that the client would pay very little if anything at all.
Good place for entry level candidates
Financial Analyst II (Current Employee), Billerica, MAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: summer picnic for family and winter gala.
Cons: need to work on retaining talent and improve pay.
Work culture is changing, used to be a good place to work with a great team. There is no shortage for work load, everyone is always busy. However, did work with some wonderful people and learnt a lot.
Good Overall
Clinical Monitoring Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 21, 2015
Good company overall, but some things are somewhat shady. The pay is relatively competitive and the job requirements are easy to meet. Performance can be somewhat skewed because they base it almost completely on numbers. That said, if you get on a study with a lot of people that aren't very good then it will be extremely hard to move up the ranks.
Learning Place
Project Finance Support Specialist II (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: incesentive are very good
Cons: cab issue
its really good company to start your carrier. If am there like this means its all credit goes to this company only.really its like Govt job. HR and Manager never want you to leave your job. they will help and try to improve your skills.
It is a good company to work with. Nice benefits, productive, pleasant environment.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Billerica, MAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: time management
Cons: not very decisive processes
- Self learning
- Initiatives are appreciated
- Productive
- Efficient and reliable co workers
- Hardest part is to manage processes
- Learnt various aspects of business analysis like requirements gathering, Agile Methodology and many more
Great company to work for overall
Manager (Former Employee), waltham, massJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: employee flexibility (work from home)
Cons: compensation in certain areas (non-billable) should be reviewed and upgraded
Must remain focused on work at hand. Be able to multi task and change priorities without hesitation. Company overall, although quite large now has continued to try to keep a small company culture.
Sweat shop
Drug Safety Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 19, 2015
Cons: many
Long days, long nights, no appreciation or respect, no understanding of work life balance, poor compensation and overall corrupt corporate culture.
excellent place to work
Regulatory Associate (Current Employee), Horsham, PAJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: good training
Cons: moved to bridgewater, nj
Learned paper and eCTD dossier publishing at Sanofi-Aventis. Enjoyed working and being supported in a team environment.
Great Work Experience!
Document Control Specialist II (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 15, 2014
Amazing Work Experience! I worked remotely with a great team enlightened individuals. This was definitely an unforgettable work experience in the heart of Clinical Research!
Company has potential
Clinical Enrollment Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCDecember 15, 2014
Pros: can work from home
Cons: not enough support or proper training
24Hours of work
alot of travel and wear and tear on body
Not enough support from management
Enjoyed the training
greate place to work
Project Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Bloemfontein, FSDecember 3, 2014
Typical day start of with dealing with emails form Project managers on the financial status of their projects and sponsor emails.
As I was the financial analyst for more than 150 projects I do on a daily basis financial overviews on a number of projects

1 2 3 4 5

About Parexel

PAREXEL International excels in pharmaceutical development services. A top contract research organization (CRO), the firm counts – Read more