Parexel

Parexel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Poor management coupled with inexperienced staff, makes working for this company a challenge.
Project Quality Lead (Former Employee), Home BasedNovember 17, 2014
Pros: nice people for the most part
Cons: constant frustration and long hours
Relies on inexperienced management and staff to perform complex tasks they are not up to doing. From a quality perspective the teams are simply looking to work around SOP's and regulations instead of complying with them.
Good place to acquire more knowledge.
"Manager - IT Service Delivery" (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 11, 2014
** Learn while we work.
** Gather knowhow to handle IT Projects.
** Good work culture.
Perfect organization for a work-life balance.
Manager- Medical Imaging (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free food, team lunch, day outing.
Cons: growth perspective.
With employee friendly services like cab, food and day shifts, PAREXEL is the best place for a person seeking work-life balance. In my tenure of more than 2 years, with open communication and exposure to KPO, I have had opportunities and have learned people management with project resourcing.
With management being open to discussions, and healthy competition – more... in co-workers, it has been one of the best experiences in my career. – less
Great company to work for!
Sr. Systems Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee), Lowell, MAOctober 22, 2014
I had a very good time working for Parexel. I had a great supervisor who walked me through every step of the process in the beginning and introduced me to the culture of the company and then once this short unofficial training period was over I was on my own.

The problem is that high school graduates are Project Managers and they don't know what they – more... are doing.

The other problem is that management is torn and based on whom you work for you will be liked or shunned! – less
PAREXEL is a leading international CRO which deals with many ongoing clinical trails and stuides
Senior IT Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 21, 2014
Successfully conducted global data centre assessment across the organisation.
Delivered training for Lean/Kaizen at 6 different locations in APAC.
Entrusted with the additional responsibility of performing internal audits for NOC, Service Desk and Application Support Groups
Supported the SOX compliance and audit
No room for advancement
Clinical Research Associate II (Current Employee), Durham, ncOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: poor management, no work/life balance
They don't often promote or give salary increases. It's a great place to learn about the industry, but not a great place to grow.
Top Global CRO
Clinical Data Analyst II (Current Employee), Uxbridge, ENGOctober 4, 2014
Reviewing ongoing project work
Co-workers are very quiet and reserved
Lot of paper work to complete
Work can be done 9-5, rarely need to do overtime
Good Benefits
Employee (Current Employee), Glendale , CaliforniaSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great company picnics, winter gala, good food, pto
Cons: too much favortism, not much diversity
Good Benefits, salary could be better, room for growth for very few.
Coworkers make everyday pleasent lots of potlucks and such. Great location. Working with the patients can be both fun and awful, just depends on the patient. One learns a lot about research here.
Excellent opportunity for a new 'techy' to start a career
Senior IT Site Services Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 14, 2014
Was a start up company. Enjoyed the opportunity to work with several very good tech people who was willing to teach a person new to the IT field. Enjoyed the opportunity to work on so many systems. A very good learning experience.
Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee), Billerica,MASeptember 10, 2014
Perform all clinical in-house monitoring tasks and/or remote visits for assigned projects in accordance with relevant regulations, SOPs, and study specific guidelines ensure patient safety and data integrity at all times. This includes managing/supporting site activities remotely, resolving site issues, and ensuring timely/high quality data entry at – more... a site level. Conduct and facilitates study specific start-up activities such as Site Regulatory Package (SRP) collection, Clinical Site Agreement (CSA), payments to sites, Informed Consent Form (ICF) negotiation, and all supporting site management activities to ensure timely site initiation. Perform work according in accordance with ICH Guidelines, GCPs, local Regulatory Agency requirements and PAREXEL and/or Sponsor SOPs, as applicable. – less
Limited Experience
Associate Clinical Operation Leader (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 24, 2014
It was very limited experience but had good learning experience. Good Team to work with
Dedicated Group
Test Engineer Level II (Current Employee), East Windsor, NJAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free breakfast fruit and bagels
Team felt more like family. Hard working, dedicated individuals that released high quality products and ensured customer satisfaction.
Sweatshop with no concern for employee loyalty or product delivery
Senior Resourcing Analyst (Former Employee), Waltham, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: many are allowed to work from home
Cons: too many to put in this small box
I have worked for more than ten companies, and this one was by far the worst. In order to maintain margins, this company sells what it cannot deliver, and overworks its employees to try to do so. Clinical trials are chronically understaffed and riven with turnover, because, frankly, everyone is trying to get out and many do. The result is cut-throat – more... competition inside the business and an often degrading atmosphere wrought of business demands that simply cannot be met. – less
Working with the most excellent team in data entry.
Records Management Assistant (Former Employee), Lowell, MAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Had a wonderful time working at PAREXEL. Team spirit was excellent - someone was always will to help out to get the job done. Team leaders were knowledgeable and kept the team informed of new technology and training. Managers were always concern about the well-being of the staff. Excellent work environment!
Awful Management and with NO overtime pay
CMA (Former Employee), NCAugust 4, 2014
Cons: all
So, if you like working 55 hrs a week with no overtime, and DUMB LM's you will love the place, otherwise move on. Extremely high turnover! What does that tell you?
Good
Senior Clinical Data Analyst (Team Lead) (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 26, 2014
Co-workers are great with the organization but exposure is very less compared to my last organization.
Productive, nice work environment
Clinical Monitoring Associate I (In-house CRA) (Current Employee), Billerica, MAJuly 24, 2014
Fun place
Motivating
Time Management skills
Team work
Initiative
Defenatively productive and good working culture
Clinical Data Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: we should wait for long to get promotion.
I always given opportunity to learn new things through internal trainings and knowledge sharing sessions.

I have learned sticking to the timeliness and good attitude with colleagues.

My co-workers really helped me when I have issues.

We also had lot funny and stress breaker activities.
Good company
Clinical Data Analyst II (Current Employee), HyderabadJuly 16, 2014
Big company lot of thing sto learn. keeps me busy round the yr
I have nothing nice to say about Management
INFORMATION SERVICES SPECIALIST 1 (Former Employee), Centreville, VAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: awesome location!!!
Cons: supervisor was el diablo (that should sum it up)
The end-users were super nice to work with!!!!
My colleague was super nice to work with!!!!!

My Manager >:( I'm SO HAPPY HE GOT FIRED TOO! I just wish he got the axe before he had me let go under fictitious statements and falsified paperwork. I’m so happy I saved the emails I sent to HR about him which proves his shady character and that he is a loose – more... cannon. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Parexel

PAREXEL International excels in pharmaceutical development services. A top contract research organization (CRO), the firm counts – Read more