Parexel

Parexel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good for people just out from College.
RTSM - Project Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 24, 2015
No proper management as the company just started off at the time I Joined and the night shifts and works stress made it even worse.
ok place to worki
Project Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 23, 2015
Busy typical day working diligently to get the job done. Friendly environment. Great co-workers, Five years on the job. I am a team-player, organized working efficiently and effective tasks on a daily basis.
Historical
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/Lead CRA (Former Employee), Home BasedJuly 21, 2015
I worked for this company a whileago. To them i owe my career foundation and am grateful for that. I will return to their employment in a heart beat, as i left for personal reasons
Very quiet and a little unorganized
Senior Financial Business Partner (Current Employee), Billerica, MAJuly 15, 2015
PAREXEL is an OK company to work for. They offer a competitive wage and good overall benefits. The company seems to be a little unorganized in their day to day business models, but is currently attempting to improve their processes. The office is very quiet and has little interaction amongst employees outside of scheduled meetings. The work/life balance is above average, specifically in roles that have the capability of working from home if need be.
Not a great place to work
Study Analyst Team Lead (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 6, 2015
Great pay, but culture of the company is horrible! I hated working here, the management team sucked. Working with the corporate office functional groups were not efficient. It seemed like we were working against each other even though we were on the same team.
PAREXEL is a great place to work.
Research Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 24, 2015
PAREXEL is a great place to work. Employees have various options to choose from for career advancement. It is a great place to begin a career in clinical research.
Laid Back Work Environment
Clinical Monitoring Associate I (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 24, 2015
Laid Back work Environment.

Workload is high but the people are great.

Time management is key while learning this company.
Offers excellent career development opportunities
Clinical Monitoring Associate (Former Employee), Kiev, UkraineJune 24, 2015
I have been working for PAREXEL for one year. The company offers excellent career development opportunities. When I joined PAREXEL I have been provided with extensive training and got support from my manager in my adaptation.
Unstable environment
Manager, Finance (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJune 22, 2015
Pros: The job market is good
Cons: everything else
Since the massive layoffs in the spring and summer of 2015, the morale is down, the atmosphere is unpleasant and everybody is looking to switch it seems like. All finance groups were shuffled and their tasks changed, which made people feel insecure and wonder what is it exactly that made upper management think that giving people brand new tasks would make them more efficient. The management however keeps talking pleasant banalities to everyone to somehow keep afloat. Newcomers still believe the banalities.
Great people but heavy workload
Project Manager (Current Employee), Deerfield,ILJune 16, 2015
Pros: Nice People
Cons: Heavy workload
The company is great to work at. Everyone is nice, minds their own business. However, the work gets very stressful. Sometimes you work beyond the 8 hour work days and have to take work home.
Productive workplace
Project Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Kiev,UkraineJune 12, 2015
Day to day project management and cooperation with team memerbs all over the world on any type of finance aspects
Great work\life balance and ability to work remotely from home
okay
Database Programmer (Current Employee), hyderabadJune 10, 2015
1. the typical day at work is very busy and hard
2.I learned project management ,cognos
3.the hardest part of teh job is to accept the timelines with out arguing
4.No enjoyment
Allowed to work from home
ACDP (Current Employee), Bloemfontein, FSMay 29, 2015
Pros: Long Lunches
Cons: Long Hours
A typical day at the office, there's always work. A person can get assigned close to 5 studies at once but with different timelines. I have learned that it's very very crucial not to keep your timelines as a result it can have a big impact on delivering poor quality work and on your PMD. So always plan ahead and keep your timelines. I have a great manager one of the best! He always looks after his people! Have the greatest team ever, we have a great relationship always open for new ideas and always innovative. Hardest part of my job is dealing with a very difficult("knows what they want") client and working under tight timelines. Good thing is that we're always open to help one another and we have the advantage of working from home, but it shouldn't be used inappropriate.
Learning experience for fresh out of college students
Imaging Research Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 17, 2015
Pros: good work ethic, transport
Cons: compensation
Parexel is a very good organisation for people with no prior work experience. Working at Parexel teaches you how to handle different types of people, how to manage your work load, how to stand up and work in a competitive environment.

The best part of my job is helping sick people all over the world by creating more opportunities that help their survival and susteinance.
Fun to work
Sr.Client support specialist (Current Employee), hyderabadMay 12, 2015
Brialliant work environment Employee friendly benefits and amenities for the employees are really good. Feasible timings to work. Co workers are friendly. Overall its a good place to work with.
I've enjoyed my years of employment at PAREXEL.
Senior Learning Systems Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCMay 4, 2015
I spend most of my day working with video conversions that are then turned into eLearning's or self-paced readings. My manager is great and I have really enjoyed my time working with her. My colleagues are all great people and appreciate the work and extra time I spend assisting them meet their deadlines.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Research Associate (Current Employee), Glendale, CAApril 27, 2015
You will learn quite a bit working at PAREXEL. It is a fast paced environment that will teach you to think on your feet. It is great experience for someone starting out in Clinical Research but the limited growth opportunities and low salary does not make it a sustainable place to grow.
Growth
CRA / Data Query Coordinator (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCApril 12, 2015
Great place to learn different jobs and move up the chain. Must be able to work without a lot of supervision. May work alone as many teammates are decentralized.
Fun place to work at
Clinical Data Analyst II (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 8, 2015
Management has the scope of improvement.
Got the opportunity to learn multiple technologies such as InForm.
Work life balance was maintained.
Easy, but not very good experience
Intern, Software Engineer (Former Employee), Billerica, MAMarch 21, 2015
In this internship, they didn't really give me much to do, so there were times when I'd find myself without work and no one around to give me more work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Parexel

PAREXEL International excels in pharmaceutical development services. A top contract research organization (CRO), the firm counts – Read more

Parexel Photos