Parexel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
PAREXEL is competitive in the CRO world
Medical Research Scientist (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 24, 2015
PAREXEL's mission is to combine the strength of it's expertise, experience and innovation to advance the worldwide success of the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries in preventing and curing disease
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Senior CR Assistant (Current Employee), Uxbridge, ENGAugust 19, 2015
Pros: The ability to work flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
Cons: Long hours
Check emails and prioritise workload. Coordinate and organise meetings and book meeting rooms, arrange WiFi access for guests and hotel accommodation. Respond to email with requested information. Follow-up on telephone messages Update trackers and documents are necessary. File documents into e-folder for everyone to access if required.

I enjoy all aspects of the job. The hardest part is probably coordinating on-line meetings with people from all over the world in different time zones.
Productive and friendly
Drug safety assistant (Former Employee), LondonAugust 18, 2015
WORKING AT PAREXEL HAS BEEN FUN AND INTERESTING AS WELL AS PRODUCTIVE. LEARNT A LOT AND WILLING TO LEARN AND DEVELOP MORE IN MY NEXT JOURNEY.
Excellent place to begin career
Senior pharmacovigilance specialist (Current Employee), Chandigarh, CHAugust 12, 2015
Excellent place to begin career for freshers. Excellent place to begin career for freshers.Excellent place to begin career for freshers.Excellent place to begin career for freshers.Excellent place to begin career for freshers.Excellent place to begin career for freshers.Excellent place to begin career for freshers.
Very good company to work with
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 4, 2015
Pros: great learning place for life sciences domain. Great senior leadership.
Cons: N/A
Get to learn a lot of things about clinical research A friendly working environment Advanced technology and software Training sessions were really fruitful Chance to learn about different modalities for medical image processing Other colleagues are too helpful and approachable always Cabs and food are free and home drop facility
Professional Company but feels like a family
Clinical Data Analyst III (Current Employee), Bloemfontein, Free StateAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Medical Aid, Group Life Insurance, 13th Cheque
Cons: Long hours, different Time Zones
Working as individual, bur also in teams to ensure first time quality to customers. Mentorship to new staff members to help them adjust into their roles. Extensive training to prepare you for your roles. Very interesting working on various Studies with Virtual Teams across all cultures
great company to work for, extremely high workload
corporate quality (Former Employee), eurpoeAugust 2, 2015
Pros: great people, postive culture
Cons: benefits and salary below market rate
great company to work for and great people, workload very high..
flexible working. learnt lots in this job and wouldn't be where I am without all the experience I have encountered.
Good for people just out from College.
RTSM - Project Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 24, 2015
No proper management as the company just started off at the time I Joined and the night shifts and works stress made it even worse.
ok place to worki
Project Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 23, 2015
Busy typical day working diligently to get the job done. Friendly environment. Great co-workers, Five years on the job. I am a team-player, organized working efficiently and effective tasks on a daily basis.
Historical
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/Lead CRA (Former Employee), Home BasedJuly 21, 2015
I worked for this company a whileago. To them i owe my career foundation and am grateful for that. I will return to their employment in a heart beat, as i left for personal reasons
Very quiet and a little unorganized
Senior Financial Business Partner (Current Employee), Billerica, MAJuly 15, 2015
PAREXEL is an OK company to work for. They offer a competitive wage and good overall benefits. The company seems to be a little unorganized in their day to day business models, but is currently attempting to improve their processes. The office is very quiet and has little interaction amongst employees outside of scheduled meetings. The work/life balance is above average, specifically in roles that have the capability of working from home if need be.
Not a great place to work
Study Analyst Team Lead (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 6, 2015
Great pay, but culture of the company is horrible! I hated working here, the management team sucked. Working with the corporate office functional groups were not efficient. It seemed like we were working against each other even though we were on the same team.
PAREXEL is a great place to work.
Research Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 24, 2015
PAREXEL is a great place to work. Employees have various options to choose from for career advancement. It is a great place to begin a career in clinical research.
Laid Back Work Environment
Clinical Monitoring Associate I (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 24, 2015
Laid Back work Environment.

Workload is high but the people are great.

Time management is key while learning this company.
Offers excellent career development opportunities
Clinical Monitoring Associate (Former Employee), Kiev, UkraineJune 24, 2015
I have been working for PAREXEL for one year. The company offers excellent career development opportunities. When I joined PAREXEL I have been provided with extensive training and got support from my manager in my adaptation.
Unstable environment
Manager, Finance (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJune 22, 2015
Pros: The job market is good
Cons: everything else
Since the massive layoffs in the spring and summer of 2015, the morale is down, the atmosphere is unpleasant and everybody is looking to switch it seems like. All finance groups were shuffled and their tasks changed, which made people feel insecure and wonder what is it exactly that made upper management think that giving people brand new tasks would make them more efficient. The management however keeps talking pleasant banalities to everyone to somehow keep afloat. Newcomers still believe the banalities.
Great people but heavy workload
Project Manager (Current Employee), Deerfield,ILJune 16, 2015
Pros: Nice People
Cons: Heavy workload
The company is great to work at. Everyone is nice, minds their own business. However, the work gets very stressful. Sometimes you work beyond the 8 hour work days and have to take work home.
Productive workplace
Project Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Kiev,UkraineJune 12, 2015
Day to day project management and cooperation with team memerbs all over the world on any type of finance aspects
Great work\life balance and ability to work remotely from home
okay
Database Programmer (Current Employee), hyderabadJune 10, 2015
1. the typical day at work is very busy and hard
2.I learned project management ,cognos
3.the hardest part of teh job is to accept the timelines with out arguing
4.No enjoyment
Allowed to work from home
ACDP (Current Employee), Bloemfontein, FSMay 29, 2015
Pros: Long Lunches
Cons: Long Hours
A typical day at the office, there's always work. A person can get assigned close to 5 studies at once but with different timelines. I have learned that it's very very crucial not to keep your timelines as a result it can have a big impact on delivering poor quality work and on your PMD. So always plan ahead and keep your timelines. I have a great manager one of the best! He always looks after his people! Have the greatest team ever, we have a great relationship always open for new ideas and always innovative. Hardest part of my job is dealing with a very difficult("knows what they want") client and working under tight timelines. Good thing is that we're always open to help one another and we have the advantage of working from home, but it shouldn't be used inappropriate.
Headquarters