Pareto Employee Review

Fun workplace with enjoyable co-workers
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON7 August 2013
A typical day will be: first checking my emails, for approval that came in during the night and make sure those orders are processed as requested for one of our client.
For our second client, process their request orders from emails and phone calls, by checking my voice messages. And send out invoices for their previous orders.
And continuously answering phone calls for all the other clients I'm responsible for. As I am assigned to multiple accounts.
I will also do some translating throughout the day, documents, emails.Conference calls for translation purposes to assist the other departments, such as IT department.
I learned how to be very proficient on multi tasking, as I have to rely on that skill to make it through my day.
For management all I can say is deaf to suggestions. Very good people but it's their way or the Highway.
My co-coworkers are great to be around, fun and enjoyable, knows the meaning of teamwork.
The hardest part of my job is when information are not shared, it makes it hard to provide adequate assistance when in the dark yourself.
And the most enjoyable part of my job, is when a customer expressed genuinely his gratitude towards the services he/she received from me. It makes my day.
Pros
Lots of events to participate in, Workplace is very close to where I live. and 1 hour lunch

Other Pareto Employee Reviews

Horrible employement
Marketing Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 October 2017
If they can avoid paying you for anything then they will. Collection of forms are done unpaid and can take hours. Was not impressed with how they treated staff
Good while it lasted
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON7 September 2017
While I worked there it was a nice company to work for. It was mainly all independent work and I didn't meet anyone else from the company so I don't have a lot to say.