Pareto Employee Review

Dynamic and Flexible Work Environment
Promotional Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2013
A typical day at work would be figuring out the location for that particular day and calculate how long it will take for me to get there. I do not have a car, however, I have always been capable of getting myself to the location on time, whether that mean I take a bus, subway, train, etc. My co-workers are great! They are extremely outgoing and readily available if needed, especially my project managers. The hardest part of my job has been the limited amount of shifts available. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to interact with people, meet new co-works depending on the location that I am working at, and getting to explore the city of Toronto by working.
Pros
Being a part of a great team; Working close to home
Cons
Shifts are mainly for weekends; Not given enough shifts

Other Pareto Employee Reviews

Horrible employement
Marketing Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 October 2017
If they can avoid paying you for anything then they will. Collection of forms are done unpaid and can take hours. Was not impressed with how they treated staff
Good while it lasted
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON7 September 2017
While I worked there it was a nice company to work for. It was mainly all independent work and I didn't meet anyone else from the company so I don't have a lot to say.