Pareto Employee Reviews

good company to work for
Shift Supervisor / IGEN Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 May 2016
great management and staff to work with. ongoing work available. Flexible hrs. Clean and safe environment. Easy machines to operate and services calls are always available.
Bankrupt
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2015
This company is now bankrupt so it does not matter what I think about it. It was set up for failure by the leadership team. My co-workers were the best think about working there.
You are you own boss
Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC10 June 2015
Enjoyed going to various locations but unfortunately it is only a seasonal job when all new lines come out.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes having heavy trays to pull out and if a co-worker did'nt show up you would be left by yourself to finish the merchandising.
WalMart Rewards Card Recruit
Independent contractor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 June 2015
Great place to work. I gained a lot of experience in the marketing and client relation along with the codes associated with it. Diverse environment, dealing with clients of multicultural backgrounds.
Place to grow
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 April 2015
Great place for one to grow. Fun environment to work, as a team or as a individual. Constant opportunity to learn. Ability to excel once you put in the required effort.
Busy and Friendly Environment.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill19 January 2015
Always helpful towards employees and customers requests.
Unfortunately Company was forced to close down
Seasonal
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Verdun, QC3 December 2014
Super long days was stressful, Bringing out boxes, setting up was great and working on the projects was easy most of the time. Management was great to work with. Some co-workers were mean.
Pros
some great employees
Cons
some super long days
Co-op Job
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto on1 July 2014
I was working in pareto as a contractor for my co-op job. learnt a lot about credit cards. the pay was really amazing.
Pros
Free gift cards from managers
Cons
no job security
Very unorganized
President Choice Mobile (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON7 April 2014
They changed my hours, they lied about my pay amount and the hours i was promised. They also kept changing my locations.
WAS A NICE COMPANY TO WORK FOR
REGIONAL MANAGER NORTHERN ALBERTA, NORTHERN BC, (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 October 2013
On A normal day of work, we would go over everything that was getting done in the filed and we would touch bass with all merchandiser in the filed .
we would check all reports that have been enter over the last day make sure all data was complete and that hours were correct.
we also checked routing reports as merchandiser submitted all the km they were driving.
then organized and planed out the next project and what was coming up, had conferences call, did interviewing and hiring .
management was great
co-workers were very nice
Dynamic and Flexible Work Environment
Promotional Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2013
A typical day at work would be figuring out the location for that particular day and calculate how long it will take for me to get there. I do not have a car, however, I have always been capable of getting myself to the location on time, whether that mean I take a bus, subway, train, etc. My co-workers are great! They are extremely outgoing and readily available if needed, especially my project managers. The hardest part of my job has been the limited amount of shifts available. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to interact with people, meet new co-works depending on the location that I am working at, and getting to explore the city of Toronto by working.
Pros
Being a part of a great team; Working close to home
Cons
Shifts are mainly for weekends; Not given enough shifts
Great Team work
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver11 September 2013
Not too hectic but traveling is the major problem.
Learned alot because on a good day i approach 100 - 150 people.
Good Coordination among all levels of management.
Amazing co-worker
Traveling
Job itself
Fun workplace with enjoyable co-workers
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON7 August 2013
A typical day will be: first checking my emails, for approval that came in during the night and make sure those orders are processed as requested for one of our client.
For our second client, process their request orders from emails and phone calls, by checking my voice messages. And send out invoices for their previous orders.
And continuously answering phone calls for all the other clients I'm responsible for. As I am assigned to multiple accounts.
I will also do some translating throughout the day, documents, emails.Conference calls for translation purposes to assist the other departments, such as IT department.
I learned how to be very proficient on multi tasking, as I have to rely on that skill to make it through my day.
For management all I can say is deaf to suggestions. Very good people but it's their way or the Highway.
My co-coworkers are great to be around, fun and enjoyable, knows the meaning of teamwork.
The hardest part of my job is when information are not shared, it makes it hard to provide adequate assistance when in the dark yourself.
And the most enjoyable part of my job, is when a customer expressed genuinely his gratitude towards the services he/she received from me. It makes my day.
Pros
Lots of events to participate in, Workplace is very close to where I live. and 1 hour lunch
Bad Company Experience
Sales Marketinf (Former Employee) –  Calgary 16 July 2013
They required two days training which they didn't pay for and in the end for the 6 days I worked I made $45 dollars a day working 6+ hours a day as a manager that I wasn't paid as a manager just extra duties. My pay and not to mention time was ripped off and wasted and I would not recommend this company to anyone as their business mandate is to remind you daily that you can and will be fired for any reason .
Fast growing company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington5 April 2013
Challenges of incorporating various new business arms. Expectations high to be the biggest one-stop shop for marketing needs.
Productive and Fun
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto3 April 2013
Best employer yet. Challenging and diverse opportunities. Philanthropic attitude.
Productive and fun to work with environment
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2013
- fast day at work
- Attaining new customers, communicating with them about the product (PK)
- Management i work with is always motivating, understanding and they build great teams to work with.
great environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2013
Been on and off with this company. Great work and very fun environment but due to the nature of the business, it is unpredictable in terms of hours.
Poor Supervisor in Winnipeg
previous employee (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg8 March 2013
Bad experience working with staff in Winnipeg. Watch and learn as the supervisor does everything and does not let any of the helpers work.
great team to work with
Marketing and Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  calgary18 January 2013
very fun team to work with,
offering different products