Pareto Employee Review

I absolutely loved my job!
Cosmetic Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario30 September 2013
A typical day at work was never typical! Use of problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and an excellent command of time management was required for this position. I was responsible for implementing seasonal changes to big-name cosmetic companies, reading planograms, setting up displays, and helping to maintain displays over the course of the year, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I learned a lot. I developed systems to streamline my work effort, cut time off projects, and learned how to read various documents pertaining to the job. I became very good at budgeting my time at different locations, and developed relationships with a lot of really nice, professional people in the field.
Although it was like being self-employed by way of deciding my own hours and unavailable times, my supervisors were excellent, well-rounded, and not scared to get their hands in the work right along side me. If I ever encountered a problem I couldn't fix on my own, help was readily available at all hours (literally).
The hardest part of my job was from the ground up renovations... whereas myself and a team would be required to set up entire cosmetic sections over a set time. The hours were very long, sometimes overnight, but still enjoyable... as my co-workers were always like-minded and dedicated to getting the job done properly and efficiently.
The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the freedom to decide my own schedule. It gave me the opportunity to work multiple jobs, educate myself, and still provide for myself.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long hours, lots of travel

Other Pareto Employee Reviews

Horrible employement
Marketing Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 October 2017
If they can avoid paying you for anything then they will. Collection of forms are done unpaid and can take hours. Was not impressed with how they treated staff
Good while it lasted
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON7 September 2017
While I worked there it was a nice company to work for. It was mainly all independent work and I didn't meet anyone else from the company so I don't have a lot to say.