Pareto Employee Reviews in Canada

Bankrupt
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2015
This company is now bankrupt so it does not matter what I think about it. It was set up for failure by the leadership team. My co-workers were the best think about working there.
You are you own boss
Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJune 10, 2015
Enjoyed going to various locations but unfortunately it is only a seasonal job when all new lines come out.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes having heavy trays to pull out and if a co-worker did'nt show up you would be left by yourself to finish the merchandising.
WalMart Rewards Card Recruit
Independent contractor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 3, 2015
Great place to work. I gained a lot of experience in the marketing and client relation along with the codes associated with it. Diverse environment, dealing with clients of multicultural backgrounds.
Place to grow
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 16, 2015
Great place for one to grow. Fun environment to work, as a team or as a individual. Constant opportunity to learn. Ability to excel once you put in the required effort.
Busy and Friendly Environment.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Richmond HillJanuary 19, 2015
Always helpful towards employees and customers requests.
Unfortunately Company was forced to close down
Seasonal
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Verdun, QCDecember 3, 2014
Super long days was stressful, Bringing out boxes, setting up was great and working on the projects was easy most of the time. Management was great to work with. Some co-workers were mean.
Pros
some great employees
Cons
some super long days
Co-op Job
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto onJuly 1, 2014
I was working in pareto as a contractor for my co-op job. learnt a lot about credit cards. the pay was really amazing.
Pros
free gift cards from managers
Cons
no job security
Very unorganized
President Choice Mobile (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONApril 7, 2014
They changed my hours, they lied about my pay amount and the hours i was promised. They also kept changing my locations.
WAS A NICE COMPANY TO WORK FOR
REGIONAL MANAGER NORTHERN ALBERTA, NORTHERN BC, (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 2, 2013
On A normal day of work, we would go over everything that was getting done in the filed and we would touch bass with all merchandiser in the filed .
we would check all reports that have been enter over the last day make sure all data was complete and that hours were correct.
we also checked routing reports as merchandiser submitted all the km they were driving.
then organized and planed out the next project and what was coming up, had conferences call, did interviewing and hiring .
management was great
co-workers were very nice
Dynamic and Flexible Work Environment
Promotional Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2013
A typical day at work would be figuring out the location for that particular day and calculate how long it will take for me to get there. I do not have a car, however, I have always been capable of getting myself to the location on time, whether that mean I take a bus, subway, train, etc. My co-workers are great! They are extremely outgoing and readily available if needed, especially my project managers. The hardest part of my job has been the limited amount of shifts available. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to interact with people, meet new co-works depending on the location that I am working at, and getting to explore the city of Toronto by working.
Pros
being a part of a great team; working close to home
Cons
shifts are mainly for weekends; not given enough shifts
I absolutely loved my job!
Cosmetic Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioSeptember 30, 2013
A typical day at work was never typical! Use of problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and an excellent command of time management was required for this position. I was responsible for implementing seasonal changes to big-name cosmetic companies, reading planograms, setting up displays, and helping to maintain displays over the course of the year, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I learned a lot. I developed systems to streamline my work effort, cut time off projects, and learned how to read various documents pertaining to the job. I became very good at budgeting my time at different locations, and developed relationships with a lot of really nice, professional people in the field.
Although it was like being self-employed by way of deciding my own hours and unavailable times, my supervisors were excellent, well-rounded, and not scared to get their hands in the work right along side me. If I ever encountered a problem I couldn't fix on my own, help was readily available at all hours (literally).
The hardest part of my job was from the ground up renovations... whereas myself and a team would be required to set up entire cosmetic sections over a set time. The hours were very long, sometimes overnight, but still enjoyable... as my co-workers were always like-minded and dedicated to getting the job done properly and efficiently.
The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the freedom to decide my own schedule. It gave me the opportunity to work multiple jobs, educate myself, and still provide for myself.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long hours, lots of travel
Great Team work
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  VancouverSeptember 11, 2013
Not too hectic but traveling is the major problem.
Learned alot because on a good day i approach 100 - 150 people.
Good Coordination among all levels of management.
Amazing co-worker
Traveling
Job itself
Fun workplace with enjoyable co-workers
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 7, 2013
A typical day will be: first checking my emails, for approval that came in during the night and make sure those orders are processed as requested for one of our client.
For our second client, process their request orders from emails and phone calls, by checking my voice messages. And send out invoices for their previous orders.
And continuously answering phone calls for all the other clients I'm responsible for. As I am assigned to multiple accounts.
I will also do some translating throughout the day, documents, emails.Conference calls for translation purposes to assist the other departments, such as IT department.
I learned how to be very proficient on multi tasking, as I have to rely on that skill to make it through my day.
For management all I can say is deaf to suggestions. Very good people but it's their way or the Highway.
My co-coworkers are great to be around, fun and enjoyable, knows the meaning of teamwork.
The hardest part of my job is when information are not shared, it makes it hard to provide adequate assistance when in the dark yourself.
And the most enjoyable part of my job, is when a customer expressed genuinely his gratitude towards the services he/she received from me. It makes my day.
Pros
lots of events to participate in, workplace is very close to where i live. and 1 hour lunch
Bad Company Experience
Sales Marketinf (Former Employee) –  CalgaryJuly 16, 2013
They required two days training which they didn't pay for and in the end for the 6 days I worked I made $45 dollars a day working 6+ hours a day as a manager that I wasn't paid as a manager just extra duties. My pay and not to mention time was ripped off and wasted and I would not recommend this company to anyone as their business mandate is to remind you daily that you can and will be fired for any reason .
Fast growing company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  BurlingtonApril 5, 2013
Challenges of incorporating various new business arms. Expectations high to be the biggest one-stop shop for marketing needs.
Productive and Fun
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoApril 3, 2013
Best employer yet. Challenging and diverse opportunities. Philanthropic attitude.
Productive and fun to work with environment
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2013
- fast day at work
- Attaining new customers, communicating with them about the product (PK)
- Management i work with is always motivating, understanding and they build great teams to work with.
great environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2013
Been on and off with this company. Great work and very fun environment but due to the nature of the business, it is unpredictable in terms of hours.
Poor Supervisor in Winnipeg
previous employee (Former Employee) –  WinnipegMarch 8, 2013
Bad experience working with staff in Winnipeg. Watch and learn as the supervisor does everything and does not let any of the helpers work.
great team to work with
Marketing and Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  calgaryJanuary 18, 2013
very fun team to work with,
offering different products