Pareto

Pareto Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
WAS A NICE COMPANY TO WORK FOR
REGIONAL MANAGER NORTHERN ALBERTA, NORTHERN BC, (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 2, 2013
On A normal day of work, we would go over everything that was getting done in the filed and we would touch bass with all merchandiser in the filed .
we would check all reports that have been enter over the last day make sure all data was complete and that hours were correct.
we also checked routing reports as merchandiser submitted all the km they were – more... driving.
then organized and planed out the next project and what was coming up, had conferences call, did interviewing and hiring .
management was great
co-workers were very nice – less
Dynamic and Flexible Work Environment
Promotional Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2013
Pros: being a part of a great team; working close to home
Cons: shifts are mainly for weekends; not given enough shifts
A typical day at work would be figuring out the location for that particular day and calculate how long it will take for me to get there. I do not have a car, however, I have always been capable of getting myself to the location on time, whether that mean I take a bus, subway, train, etc. My co-workers are great! They are extremely outgoing and readily – more... available if needed, especially my project managers. The hardest part of my job has been the limited amount of shifts available. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to interact with people, meet new co-works depending on the location that I am working at, and getting to explore the city of Toronto by working. – less
I absolutely loved my job!
Cosmetic Merchandiser (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: long hours, lots of travel
A typical day at work was never typical! Use of problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and an excellent command of time management was required for this position. I was responsible for implementing seasonal changes to big-name cosmetic companies, reading planograms, setting up displays, and helping to maintain displays over the course of – more... the year, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I learned a lot. I developed systems to streamline my work effort, cut time off projects, and learned how to read various documents pertaining to the job. I became very good at budgeting my time at different locations, and developed relationships with a lot of really nice, professional people in the field.
Although it was like being self-employed by way of deciding my own hours and unavailable times, my supervisors were excellent, well-rounded, and not scared to get their hands in the work right along side me. If I ever encountered a problem I couldn't fix on my own, help was readily available at all hours (literally).
The hardest part of my job was from the ground up renovations... whereas myself and a team would be required to set up entire cosmetic sections over a set time. The hours were very long, sometimes overnight, but still enjoyable... as my co-workers were always like-minded and dedicated to getting the job done properly and efficiently.
The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the freedom to decide my own schedule. It gave me the opportunity to work multiple jobs, educate myself, and still provide for myself. – less
Great Team work
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee), VancouverSeptember 11, 2013
Not too hectic but traveling is the major problem.
Learned alot because on a good day i approach 100 - 150 people.
Good Coordination among all levels of management.
Amazing co-worker
Traveling
Job itself
Fun workplace with enjoyable co-workers
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONAugust 7, 2013
Pros: lots of events to participate in, workplace is very close to where i live. and 1 hour lunch
A typical day will be: first checking my emails, for approval that came in during the night and make sure those orders are processed as requested for one of our client.
For our second client, process their request orders from emails and phone calls, by checking my voice messages. And send out invoices for their previous orders.
And continuously answering – more... phone calls for all the other clients I'm responsible for. As I am assigned to multiple accounts.
I will also do some translating throughout the day, documents, emails.Conference calls for translation purposes to assist the other departments, such as IT department.
I learned how to be very proficient on multi tasking, as I have to rely on that skill to make it through my day.
For management all I can say is deaf to suggestions. Very good people but it's their way or the Highway.
My co-coworkers are great to be around, fun and enjoyable, knows the meaning of teamwork.
The hardest part of my job is when information are not shared, it makes it hard to provide adequate assistance when in the dark yourself.
And the most enjoyable part of my job, is when a customer expressed genuinely his gratitude towards the services he/she received from me. It makes my day. – less
Fast growing company
Project Manager (Former Employee), BurlingtonApril 5, 2013
Challenges of incorporating various new business arms. Expectations high to be the biggest one-stop shop for marketing needs.
Productive and Fun
Project Manager (Former Employee), TorontoApril 3, 2013
Best employer yet. Challenging and diverse opportunities. Philanthropic attitude.
Productive and fun to work with environment
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2013
- fast day at work
- Attaining new customers, communicating with them about the product (PK)
- Management i work with is always motivating, understanding and they build great teams to work with.
great environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2013
Been on and off with this company. Great work and very fun environment but due to the nature of the business, it is unpredictable in terms of hours.
Poor Supervisor in Winnipeg
previous employee (Former Employee), WinnipegMarch 8, 2013
Bad experience working with staff in Winnipeg. Watch and learn as the supervisor does everything and does not let any of the helpers work.
great team to work with
Marketing and Sales Specialist (Former Employee), calgaryJanuary 18, 2013
very fun team to work with,
offering different products
working in different locations
Director of Direct Marketing campaigns
Director - Client Operations/Direct Services (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONDecember 13, 2012
Senior Director overseeing $20M DM program/program management teams. Daily operations managmenet and conflict resolution to ensure client satisfaction. Client facing, customer retention and ensuring all SLA's were met with highest quality satisfation.
terrible company
merchandiser (Former Employee), ontarioNovember 12, 2012
Cons: cheap company;no raises;never acknowledge a job well done;treat their employees poorlym
Pareto is the cheapest company I have ever worked for. They do not look after their employees either, Wage increases are non existant & they never comment on a job well done. The turnover is huge because they treat their employees very poorly.
great marketing company with plenty of event marketing
promotional representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 7, 2012
Pros: great people, fun work environment
Cons: not enough hours
event marketing and product knowledge.
management scheme is excellent but not much room for advancement.
wide range of age between co-workers
long hours working on your feet.
enjoy the perks of sampling new products before general public.
Great place to work at!
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2012
Pros: learn so much about different products. great pay. they pay mileage.
Cons: short hours but you get many shifts. need a vehicle.
The co- workers are amazing at Pareto! They are so flexible with your hours which is great if you are a student. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get a chance to meet so many people so you don't get bored of doing the same thing. You learn so much about branding and sales so it would be awesome experience if you would like to go into marketing – more... or business. – less
It is a good place to start.
Merchandising (Former Employee), GTASeptember 21, 2012
Pros: they pay the transpot.
Cons: diferent schedule day or over night.
They have a variety of tasks. Constructing merchandise displays using planograms.
Not an ideal place
Line Leader (Former Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 18, 2012
I learned a lot while in this position. However management was quite unfriendly and not the least bit interested in the employee's. Co-workers were easy to get along with and friendly. Sadly the turn over rate for employees is high as treatment of them is extremely unfair
traveling merchandising
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), vancouver islandSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: great team to work with
Cons: too much traveling
set up planograms for shoppers drug stores, beauty dept.
making sure each project is complete at a timely manner. ensuring with shopper drug store that the project is complete to there specifications.
I had fun working there.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), scarboroughAugust 26, 2012
Pros: they pay travel time
Cons: sometimes have to travel far
I liked building walls for cosmetic department.
I got to work in many different stores. Such as Shoppers, Rexall, Walmart, The Source, and many others.
I didn't like travelling far to work. But they do pay travel time.
hardest part is the traveling.
didn't like working there
Merchandiser (Former Employee), scarboroughAugust 26, 2012
Pros: friendly customers
Cons: pay isn't enough
Short hours.
Worked with rude people.
Not enough pay.
location was good.
I liked assisting customers.