Fundraising representative-GTA, On
Pareto Corporation has partnered with a non for profit organization to increase their direct fundraising.
We offer a fun, flexible work environment with rapid promotion potential and travel opportunities. This is your opportunity to make an impact on these not-for-profits by raising donations and speaking on behalf of charities you care about!
We are looking for outgoing, passionate and hard-working individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills to fundraise in busy areas of the city. You will be engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and recruiting members for the charities we represent. Direct fundraising is the most personalized and cost-effective way of fundraising.
Pareto Corporation is committed to rewarding our fundraisers with regular wage increases. Fundraisers start at $14/hr. The average fundraiser working full time, meeting their fundraising goals will be making $18/hr.
- Positive attitude and willingness to perform job
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in humanitarian and environmental issues
- Team player
- Love the outdoors
- Ability to stand for most of your shift
- Fundraising Experience is an ASSET
- Ability to work 3 to 5 full shifts per week (full- or part-time)
- Successful applicants must undergo a criminal background check