Beer Sampling Promotional Representative-Kamloops, BC
Want to have Fun representing some of the most recognizable brands in Canada? Our marketing programs focus on creating strong brand experiences for consumers in fun, exciting and innovative ways. Simply put, we’re excited about the brands we represent and we would like to hire people who will help us get more excited about them too!
Are you a people person and a social butterfly? Are you comfortable being the centre of attention and the bearer of good news? Have people described you as high-energy and approachable? Well, if you’re looking for some part time hours and you’ve said yes to everything we’ve listed, then this is the job for you!
In this position, you will be responsible for helping sample a popular beer during May in various liquor store locations throughout the province.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote the brand to consumer and draw attention to the brand experience
- Ensure the consumers have a positive and engaging experience
- Inform and educate the consumers on the product(s), price point and availability
- Set up experience footprint inside retail locations and work with venue contact to ensure their satisfaction is met and the activation is successful
- Complete event reports after each shift and upload into online portal
- Previous experience as a hostess, bartender, server or in promotions is an asset
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Must have “Serving it Right” Certificate
- Program runs from May 2 – 25, 2013, Fridays and Saturdays
- Valid Drivers Licence with a clean driving record and access to a vehicle
- Compensation: $14
Cheers and enjoy responsibly !!
If interested, APPLY NOW!!!!!!
Pareto is Canada’s leading shopper marketing company. We help you sell more by flawlessly executing your shopper marketing programs. Whether...