Pareto Corporation Employee Review

View all Pareto Corporation reviews

I worked very hard to complete each days work.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga to Scarborough, Toronto and Durham1 October 2013
We were sometimes understaffed for the number of sets to be completed in one day. Sometimes those days would go 8-10 hours.
I learned to complete a wide variety of sets. Everything from toothpaste to ice cream.
Some members of the time were only able to complete the smaller sets. I most often worked on the larger sets. For instance, 36 to 40 feet of cereal by myself, including shelf adjustments, replacing strips and price tickets.
Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoy my work and take pride in the completion of a clean, well organized and accurate set.
Pros
Good team morale
Cons
Less competent team members and those who did not show up for work.

Other Pareto Corporation Employee Reviews

Company is Shut down
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2017
Good company to work for. I got the opportunity to work for them but now as the company does not exist anymore there won't be a possibility for anyone to join .
Interacting directly with customers in public places and promoting various products
Shopper Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 November 2016
Greeting the public and selling them a particular brand or service in a 30 second elevator pitch. Answering their queries and handling objections and trying to close the sale
Pros
Explore the city well
Cons
Long hours standing