Pareto Corporation Employee Review

View all Pareto Corporation reviews

Organization is not as Advertised
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2013
What can I tell you about Pareto which hasn't already been written or said. This is a company that just doesn't have a clue. Their website claims the company is led by a "remarkably seasoned management team" but the truth is there is no management at Pareto at all what so ever. The website also claims the the rank and file at Pareto reprensents the best of business knowledge and product experience that the top brands have come to rely on. Well please tell me what top brands this company still has. All Pareto has done in the last year and a half is lose customers. This is a direct result of poor management and a management group not in tune with the reality of today's business world.
The rank and file workers I dealt with with were nice people but lacked the necessary knowledge to work wth an increasingly frustrated customer base. No training for these people at all and that's becasue their managers had no knowledge of how the job was to be performed.
In my whole career I have never seen so many Senior Executives who are just there for the free ride and provide no added value at all. Because of this the organization is going backwards and there is no hope for recovery. Pareto is a shell of it's former self with a few senior managers to blame for it's down fall.
The most frustrating part of my job was dealing with Senior Managers who just didn't get it and didn't even understand the business units they were leading.
What I learned at Pareto is greed paved the way for it's demise.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Executives who didn't have a clue in how a business should be run.

Other Pareto Corporation Employee Reviews

Company is Shut down
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2017
Good company to work for. I got the opportunity to work for them but now as the company does not exist anymore there won't be a possibility for anyone to join .
Interacting directly with customers in public places and promoting various products
Shopper Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 November 2016
Greeting the public and selling them a particular brand or service in a 30 second elevator pitch. Answering their queries and handling objections and trying to close the sale
Pros
Explore the city well
Cons
Long hours standing