PARENTS

PARENTS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
to take care of my parents
Full Time Carer (Former Employee), londonOctober 1, 2014
I looked after my parents while i was out of work after taking abreak from work and using savings to help with the bills
Fun workplace
Car Valeting Services (Former Employee), DependsSeptember 26, 2014
A typical day at work. Cleaning cars inside and out and helping out to get the job done faster.
child care great people
parents or guardians (Current Employee), every whereSeptember 24, 2014
i just do this on nights and weekends every so often its just extra income it really pays off working with kids, its a new experience every time
Exciting
Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Sunriver, ORAugust 11, 2014
A typical day of being a Childcare provider was making sure that my sister stayed out of everything around her and made sure she had a fun time.
I learned that I'm great kids and I have fun.
The management was my parents.
I had no co-workers
The hardest part was keeping up with my sister, and making her happy.
The most enjoyable part was spending time – more... with my little sister. – less
finacially productive and fun work
Babysitter (Current Employee), London, ENGMay 23, 2014
Pros: evening meal and time to study quietly
Cons: sometimes i get home later than expected
A typical evening; i would spend time playing with the children, reading to them, generally communicating with them, as per there age and understanding. Part of the babysitting routine is to cook simple food for them, bathe them, and put them to bed. I really love my job, i am enthusiastic, energetic, and i look forward to seeing the children.
enjoyed kids
Owner/Operator (Current Employee), queens, nyApril 2, 2014
unfortunately the kids grew up and started school full time.
very productive
nursery assistant (Former Employee), spitalFebruary 13, 2014
loved my time here i was covering maternity leave and grew a strong and with staff, children and parents.
Productive and pleasant workplace
Child minding (Current Employee), LondonFebruary 9, 2014
A typical day was beggining with the team work for the organisation of daily responsibilities and completion. I learned how to work in a team and store a better result, prepare tax statements for tax return on behalf of corporate clients,accounting and consolidating entries of incoming invoices etc. The cooperation with my co-workers was perfect and – more... pleasant. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team work to achieve the best result and the hardest was the external work. – less
Enjoyable
Full Time Parent (Current Employee), BromleyJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: fits well the the family
Cons: unpaid
Enjoying being able to fit in working in the classroom voluntarily and looking after my own children.
Good and fun workplace
Carer at home (Current Employee), London, ENGNovember 7, 2013
Its a fun thing to do taking care of the young ones. It shows that you are responsible and that you are old enough to do things on your own as a young adult.
personal baby sitter
Babysitting (Former Employee), Colonial Beach, VANovember 5, 2013
Learned a lot about taking care of kids and developing a working schedule, as well as multi tasking.
Productive and fun workplace.
Babysitter (Current Employee), HomesSeptember 27, 2013
Watch over and take care of children and surroundings inside their homes. Fun interacting with children. Thankful for experiences. Helped build my confidence and patience,
Love the manegment
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKSeptember 9, 2013
I enjyed working with people of all walks of life. The custome rservise was the best part of the job.
24/7 job caring for ill parents
Family Caregiver (Former Employee), Rockford ILAugust 22, 2013
Pros: i was able to spend time with my aging parents
Cons: the need to be available 24/7
Time consuming job that required me to be available constantly due to illness of parents. I learned to be very patient and to adjust to whatever needed to be done at the present moment.
Babysitting
Babysitter (Former Employee), Dubuque, IAJuly 7, 2013
Pros: you can be at your own home
Cons: all your time focused on the kid
A typical day, they would bring me the kid. I would watch him for a few hours. And they would pay by the end of the week,
I would take the kid out to the park, feed him his 3 meals, and also take naps with him. Easy, fun, and exciting job to do.
Productive Fun
Primary licensed neighborhood baby sitter (Former Employee), All overJune 27, 2013
I worked with a lot of kids, I'm a People Person. All of the parents are good people.
everyone should babysit
Babysitter (Former Employee), Ashland, OHMay 23, 2013
Pros: being around kids
Cons: when they get hurt and you feel terrible!
I learned how to take care of kids, and how to deal with temper tantrums, how to give them baths, etc. Hardest part is taking care of kids who can not talk, but you get use to it. Most enjoyable part is being around kids! duh!
Babysitting is the best job!
Babysitting (Former Employee), Tuckerton, NJMay 6, 2013
Pros: working with kids!
Cons: no security
If you can find a person to babysit for, I suggest you do it! It's extra cash on the side!
It was a fun productive workplace with very enjoyable people
Baysitting (Former Employee), Skowhegan, MENovember 8, 2012
Pros: free breakfast/lunch/dinner, physical activity
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
A typical day at work consisted of watching the children, feeding them breakfast, lunch, and dinner, helping them with school work, playing video games, going out for walks or just playing in the backyard. I learned responsibilty over someone other than myself and I learned alot about what kind of people they were. I managed my time well and never let – more... them play video games for too long and made sure they got atleast an hour of outside play time. I fed them on time and sometimes I gave them naps. I didn't have co-workers. The parents would leaveso it'd be just me and the kids. I didn't have friends over because that wasn't very responsible. The hardest part of the job i'd have to say would be the kids. Some days they'd have good days and some bad but it was fun and interesting none the less. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they'd teach me new things about video games or about their homwork. – less
very excited about teaching and sharing knowledge with others
Trainer (Former Employee), HaitiJuly 15, 2012
It always a passion and fun to work everyday at the same pace in order to trnasform the community. The daily contact and interaction with others was really enjoyable and rewarding in terms of attain goals and objectives setting.