We are a small CA firm located in Brampton. We are a full service accounting firm with a family office type component and providing services such as accounting, bookkeeping, audits, compilations, Corporate and Personal Income Taxes, payroll, HST and consulting. Our goal is to provide clients the support, services and tools to assist them in achieving their objectives and implementing solutions to tax and business issues.
- Part-time; potentially leading to full-time
- 2-3 days per week
- Voluntary position; to gain work experience & possibly join the team full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will provide administrative support
- Clerical duties such as data entry, photocopying, filing and faxing
- Administrative duties involved with accounting
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Sort, process and verify invoices and other documents
- Preparing, formatting, proof-reading and editing a variety of documents.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Should have excellent organizational skills and leadership qualities
- The person should be enthusiastic about the challenges of the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in an environment requiring discretion and confidentiality
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a small CA firm located in Brampton. We are a full service accounting firm with a family office type component and providing services...