Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing and fun industries in B.C?
Vancouver based Parallel 49 Brewing Company; one of B.C’s fastest growing Craft Breweries is looking to expand its team and add an account manager in the Okanagan.
Parallel 49 Brewing Company is looking for the best of the best to join their fearless sales team! The ideal candidate must possess high energy, like to work in fast paced environments, work well under pressure, and do what it takes to be successful within their role. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for generating new business all while strengthening and maintaining existing accounts.
- Must take the initiative in making sales calls on a daily basis to both Private and Government liquor stores, and well as On-Premise accounts (bars, restaurants, etc.)
- Responsible for building/growing key business relationships both internally and externally
- Work closely with existing clients in order to maximize distribution, shelf positioning, and account execution
- Responsible for managing large territory effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for providing daily reporting
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, creativity, and like to be challenged!
- Must live in the Okanagan
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Post-Secondary Education – Degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years' sales experience preferably with alcoholic beverages or packaged goods
- Must possess a high sense of urgency for time sensitive projects
- Must have a strong work ethic, exceptional problem solving skills and or negotiating skills
- Able to manage and prioritize incoming and outgoing calls
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary and benefits to be negotiated
- Will include vehicle allowance
If you fit this profile, please submit a resume and cover letter. Please understand only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Born in East Vancouver. Brewing up quality craft beers that will inspire the enthusiast in all of us.