Paragon Systems (www.paragonsystems.ca) is a full service technical development centre for the automotive Tier1 and Tier2 companies. The company provides design engineering, ISO17025 laboratory testing (mechanical, materials and metrology), and prototyping and quality services for the automotive industry.
Working in an integrated system group, mechanical designer will be responsible for the complete design and assembly of the automated test equipment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in design of automotive related automation equipment
- Must be fluent in Solidworks
- Must have sound knowledge of pneumatic and electromechanical systems
- Technical knowledge and experience in machine shop equipments will be an asset
- A hands-on approach to problem solving / analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated and effective at troubleshooting and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Design semi & fully automated test equipments using SolidWorks
- Create assembly drawings, detail drawings, and bills of materials
- Perform engineering calculation
- Select and procure components
- Liaise with customers and engineering support staff
- A post secondary diploma or degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering or equivalent
Paragon Systems (www.paragonsystems.ca) is a full service technical development centre for the automotive Tier1 and Tier2 companies. The...