Paradigm

Paradigm Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place for young enthusiastic people who enjoy playing sports and working in groups with adults with disabilities
Lead Staff (Current Employee), Salinas, CAJune 6, 2015
Pros: Great co-wokers, rather easy going job
Cons: Sometimes mentally draining
Facilitating adults with disabilities through walking, exercise, playing sports, snack time, group time, lunch, free time.

Great co-wokers

Very relaxed atmosphere

Overall very enjoyable relaxing job.
productive willing to work abroad
Stage Manager / Floor Director (Former Employee), pasig city philippinesApril 16, 2015
Pros: free foods
Cons: no breaks
in this company or event im a freelancer,, im working with one of the best production team in the philippines... i love my job.. but i need to earn some money for my kids..
Good rapport between co-workers
Receptionist & Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 9, 2015
Pros: Casual work attire, low-stress environment (except certain times of the year).
Cons: Uses high-deductible health care and terrible 401k divestiture. No standard for best practices.
Execs keep to themselves and expect a lot of work from employees with not a lot of compensation. Cubicle folks are great and have a good time with each other. This company does very little to build a "family" atmosphere, however - Once a year River Run and Christmas dinner or movie. There is a lot of confusion between execs as to direction and organization. The owner is a narcissistic schizophrenic and one never knows if their job is on the line or not. Company is utilizing very old equipment from original building purchase and cares nothing for health & ergonomics of employees.
Contractor (Former Employee), ann arbor, MIMarch 25, 2015
Excellent rehabilitation team
COTA/L (Current Employee), South Windsor, CTMarch 3, 2015
The rehabilitation team at Paradigm are a fantastic group of intelligent and caring professionals. Working on a day to day basis with them has taught me many skills, both personal and professional. The atmosphere creates a positive place to work and facilitate independence in all their patients.
Helping Clients
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: helping the clients
Cons: long weekend hours
Helping mental challenged adults, cooking cleaning, transportation giving meds doing the clients laundry behaviors . I usually work by myself the hardest part of is having 5 different clients in the home with different behaviors going on at the same time. And the management not listening to the staff.
great place to work
Asst Manager/ Echelon Glen Apartments (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day was always moving! Something always had to be done and I loved it. I was always working on multiple issues and I thrive on staying busy
I manage a great team but upper management has made decision that are putting the company in serious financial distress
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great sales team!
Cons: 100% during peak sales seasons.inconsistent investment decisions from upper management
I manage 1/2 of the US s and Canada for the Higher Education division. This involves about 75% travel (100% during our peak selling season). My sales team is great and I enjoy coaching them to succeed. The biggest challenge is that our CEO and VP have made investment decisions for our K12 division at the expense of improving our #1 revenue generating online product. Although my region is doing very well and is expected to meet or exceed my goal, I'm not confident in the long-term investment decisions that upper management has made. The revenue of the company has consistently decreased over the past 5 years.
Too many goof offs
Hardees Shift leader (Former Employee), owens cross rd, alSeptember 2, 2014
Honestly it was one of the worst places I have ever worked. I believe we should of had more team work but everyone was always fighting with the others shift and not team oriented
electrical maintain,in office
Asst. Technical Manager (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: office time
I am serching for Technical manager or Admin post in Banglore
Great company to work for when they existed
Customer Service & Planning Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 18, 2014
This was a technology company that manufactured their own products. Management was tough, but rewards and opportunity for advancement was good!
Job Descripion
Cheif of Operations (Current Employee), Little Rock, ArkansasJune 23, 2014
Pros: flexible shceduling
Cons: corporate red tape
As the COO, I was in charge of training new owner operators, implementing production procedures, and training crew members for Larry's Pizza. I also worked for McDonald's as an area supervisor. My day to day work during my time at McDonald's was to create and execute QSR(Quality Service Recognition) a multi facet plan McDonald's rolled out in 2008 to focus on customer satisfaction and speed up service. I was in charge of 65+ employees. I would go from store to store to improve overall productivity using the skills McDonald's taught me.
Good time!
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Corvallis, ORJune 3, 2014
Pros: free bbq once a quarter
Cons: little time off
Paradigm is a contracting agency I use for my work at HP. I enjoy my job at HP but enjoy Paradigm less. They interfere more then is needed and it becomes a bothersome.
a good place to work
Field Service IV/Assembly Technician IV (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: monthly luncheons
Cons: low pay scale
knowledgeable group of coworkers.lpenty of OT.quality repairs to various types of valves
Productive, Enjoyable and well worth going to work everyday
Oil & Gas Switchboard/Receptionist (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 6, 2013
Pros: assisting people
A typical day @ Paradigm was Great!!! There was never a dull moment.The internal & external customers were a pleasure to work with daily.The most enjoyable part was assisting my co worker with different projects and assisting Paradigm customers.
Great Company to Grow with.
Dual Department Manager, QIS and SS (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 2, 2013
I spent almost 8 years with Paradigm and I am very thankful for the years they allowed me to grow. Great family atmosphere and I learned a great deal from my wonderful co-workers.
Productive and knowledgeable place to work in modeling team
Application Geoscientist support team III (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2013
Productive and knowledgeable place to work in modeling team
It was a great company
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Saddle BrookJune 4, 2013
I learned a lot while I was there. The team supported my daughter walk4hearing
works well with me
Assist clients (Current Employee), Wichita, KSMay 10, 2013
Pros: paid for sleeping
Cons: lack of communication.
A typical day at work is when I help my clients complete they activities of daily living and transport them where they want to go.
I have learnt to be patient and listen to my clients concerns. Treat them with respect.
I rarely see my coworkers since I work on weekends in a residential setting
The hardest part of my job is when the client become violent or wonder away secretly
When all my clients are getting along and interacting
gain knowledge
JR GIS Engineer (Former Employee), kochinJanuary 30, 2013
learn more about the new technologies and our co workers are very friendly