Paradigm Employee Reviews

A family to produce quality work
Content Strategist (Current Employee) –  LahoreMarch 14, 2016
Friendly work environment with fair deadlines makes you more unique and keeps your assignment of top notch. Dealing with client is the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Trips, Party
Cons
Salary increment
Productive and exciting company
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 3, 2016
Great company to work for. Excellent learning and advancement opportunities. Yearly company gathering and events with games and team building opportunity. Monthly location gathering and events for employees and residents to help bond with our location.
good place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Inverurie, SCTJanuary 5, 2016
i was not there for long as i was paid off,due to downturn in oil and gas sector,but it was ok to work there was not much scope for promotion as it was a small company
Gained great experience working with kids diagnosed with autism.
Habilitation Technician Associate Professional (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 3, 2016
The people I worked with were all great, however, the paperwork for the company was extensive and took hours of unpaid time to finish. This aspect made it hard to balance work with other responsibilities.
Pros
Working one-on-one with autistic youth
Cons
Extensive paper work
Exciting fast pace sales environment in a corporate setting
Jr Agent, Assistant MP Talent/ Lit (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 15, 2016
I would make cold calls to Production offices, Studios, and Casting directors to pitch clients for creative opportunities in the entertainment industry.
Pros
Movie Premieres, Celebrity interaction
Cons
Horrible commute, no time for lunches, 24 hour work schedule.
the Paradigm grop is rising on at the last prime land parcel of chandigarh
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  zirakpurMarch 4, 2016
THE HERMITAGE PARK
Our living days or life existence is supposed to have made upon the culmination of the fundamental.
good environment for work and job satisfaction in this grop.

thanks
Abusive work place
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYJanuary 9, 2016
With only 2 warehouse employees there was a supervisor and manager and the majority of the work was unevenly distributed. paired with an unacceptable work environment and shady practices this job was a nightmare.
Pros
Cons
everything
Good rapport between co-workers
Receptionist & Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 9, 2015
Execs keep to themselves and expect a lot of work from employees with not a lot of compensation. Cubicle folks are great and have a good time with each other. This company does very little to build a "family" atmosphere, however - Once a year River Run and Christmas dinner or movie. There is a lot of confusion between execs as to direction and organization. The owner is a narcissistic schizophrenic and one never knows if their job is on the line or not. Company is utilizing very old equipment from original building purchase and cares nothing for health & ergonomics of employees.
Pros
Casual work attire, low-stress environment (except certain times of the year).
Cons
Uses high-deductible health care and terrible 401k divestiture. No standard for best practices.
The Manufacturing Environment
Cell Leader/Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 24, 2015
The day starts out with an overview of the accompliments of the second shift. This walk through helps establish where priorities and resources are required for meeting the customer's demand for the day and week.
Daily production meetings offer insight into where we as a company stand in relation to our commitments regarding sales volume and revenue. Where applicable discussions revolve around the sharing of resources.
My peers and subordinates all strive towards meeting the goals of the company. Most do their best in their daily tasks. It is here where the hardest part of the job exists. Not all employees understand the strategic goals of the business and coaching them can be a challenge. When this is successful the enjoyment of leading a dedicated team towards the successful completion of the project is shared. Delivering a quality product on time is a success.
I manage a great team but upper management has made decision that are putting the company in serious financial distress
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2014
I manage 1/2 of the US s and Canada for the Higher Education division. This involves about 75% travel (100% during our peak selling season). My sales team is great and I enjoy coaching them to succeed. The biggest challenge is that our CEO and VP have made investment decisions for our K12 division at the expense of improving our #1 revenue generating online product. Although my region is doing very well and is expected to meet or exceed my goal, I'm not confident in the long-term investment decisions that upper management has made. The revenue of the company has consistently decreased over the past 5 years.
Pros
great sales team!
Cons
100% during peak sales seasons.inconsistent investment decisions from upper management
Helping Clients
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 22, 2015
Helping mental challenged adults, cooking cleaning, transportation giving meds doing the clients laundry behaviors . I usually work by myself the hardest part of is having 5 different clients in the home with different behaviors going on at the same time. And the management not listening to the staff.
Pros
helping the clients
Cons
long weekend hours
Great company to work for when they existed
Customer Service & Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 18, 2014
This was a technology company that manufactured their own products. Management was tough, but rewards and opportunity for advancement was good!
Great place for young enthusiastic people who enjoy playing sports and working in groups with adults with disabilities
Lead Staff (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 6, 2015
Facilitating adults with disabilities through walking, exercise, playing sports, snack time, group time, lunch, free time.

Great co-wokers

Very relaxed atmosphere

Overall very enjoyable relaxing job.
Pros
Great co-wokers, rather easy going job
Cons
Sometimes mentally draining
productive willing to work abroad
Stage Manager / Floor Director (Former Employee) –  pasig city philippinesApril 16, 2015
in this company or event im a freelancer,, im working with one of the best production team in the philippines... i love my job.. but i need to earn some money for my kids..
Pros
free foods
Cons
no breaks
Excellent rehabilitation team
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMarch 3, 2015
The rehabilitation team at Paradigm are a fantastic group of intelligent and caring professionals. Working on a day to day basis with them has taught me many skills, both personal and professional. The atmosphere creates a positive place to work and facilitate independence in all their patients.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  ann arbor, MIMarch 25, 2015
Job Descripion
Cheif of Operations (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasJune 23, 2014
As the COO, I was in charge of training new owner operators, implementing production procedures, and training crew members for Larry's Pizza. I also worked for McDonald's as an area supervisor. My day to day work during my time at McDonald's was to create and execute QSR(Quality Service Recognition) a multi facet plan McDonald's rolled out in 2008 to focus on customer satisfaction and speed up service. I was in charge of 65+ employees. I would go from store to store to improve overall productivity using the skills McDonald's taught me.
Pros
flexible shceduling
Cons
corporate red tape
great place to work
Asst Manager/ Echelon Glen Apartments (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day was always moving! Something always had to be done and I loved it. I was always working on multiple issues and I thrive on staying busy
works well with me
Assist clients (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 10, 2013
A typical day at work is when I help my clients complete they activities of daily living and transport them where they want to go.
I have learnt to be patient and listen to my clients concerns. Treat them with respect.
I rarely see my coworkers since I work on weekends in a residential setting
The hardest part of my job is when the client become violent or wonder away secretly
When all my clients are getting along and interacting
Pros
paid for sleeping
Cons
lack of communication.
Not a great job
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2012
going outside setting up at a Walmart or retail store and selling D.A.R.E products or donations.
I learned that talking to people is harder than you think but, persistance is the key to this kind of success.
The hardest part of this job was getting people to buy the product and make it look appealing.
To be honest I did not enjoy this job
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks, commission based pay only