paradigm quest Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
Paradigm has been one of the best and hardest experiences of my life. I walked into paradigm not knowing anything about mortgages, now I know more than the average person and i'm so thankful for that. this company is filled with diversity and incredible people! The hardest part was trying to learn everything within a certain amount of time and commuting back and forth from Barrie to Toronto everyday. This job has provided me with becoming a fast learner and expanding my vocabulary.
Fun & Great People!
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto8 October 2015
Lots of fun activities like the amazing race, beer cart Fridays, costume contests and lip dubs. It is growing fast so there are lots of opportunities for promotions - I was promoted twice in 2 years. My coworkers are awesome and are what make it fun. On the downside, it is also super busy and there is a ton to get done - not for the faint of heart.
Pros
Company events, coworkers, flexible schedules
Cons
Really busy
Fun work environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2013
Management was friendly with the workers. During the summer they had fun activities like "beer day friday" and each department got to interact with one another. the company is working on growing and moving up, which means employers have to bring something special to the table (they are not afraid to fire and re-hire) ONLY THE BEST!
Pros
free food, free drinks, young workers
A sweatshop and revolving door
mortgage administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto5 September 2015
Working from 6am to 10pm everyday and in on weekends without overtime pay is the norm here. Employees have cried and broken down because of stress and insane work hours. Mgmt is only concerned with the bottomline.
Pros
Cons
too many
Productive and fun work atmospher
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2014
Enjoyed my short stay at Paradigm Quest, as there was lots of fun to go around with the work we did. Management treated us real well, always helped when needed. The work was just long, but it was a great experience. Not difficult tasks, just lots of data to analyze.
Pros
Every friday, free lunch and Beer Cart
Cons
Long and repetitive work
Fast paced and challenging environment with a Facebook and Zen room for relaxation
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2014
- Handle support tickets from users
- Investigate system issues and provide user training when required
- Deploy new/updated XMLs (tags) and scripts to test environments
- Manage and maintain products and rates in our test and production environments
- Create and execute test cases
- Provide support to co-workers
- Compile releases to production environment, ensuring all project timelines are met along with satisfying user maintenance
- Use SQL for finding specific data requirements to meet test case criteria
- Performed positive and negative testing to ensure all areas of the application are working properly
- Worked closely with development team on issues found in test
Pros
Increased knowledge and experience in Information Technology and business practices and processes
Cons
Lack of resources
stay away!
mortgage underwriter (Former Employee) –  toronto28 May 2014
revolving door, they'll chew u up and spit u out. most original staff that helped grow the company has been fired. no appreciation. stay away!!
Pros
none.
Cons
too many.

paradigm quest Reviews by Location