Reporting to the Production Manager, this position converts customer orders into factory dockets and purchases designated supporting business supplies. This position works closely with purchasing and the production scheduler.
- Accumulate and ensure that all necessary information, samples and instructions are in place for the generation of orders.
- Enter new orders into bookings as per estimate and carton order, and generate factory dockets.
- Allocate all necessary manufacturing components and purchase / requisition such as required.
- Enter all receiving and reconcile to factory orders and master schedule.
- Order all necessary corrugated board as indicated on orders.
- Expedite all components required by manufacturing in a timely and effective manner.
- Offer support to purchasing department as required
- All other tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience an asset
- Folding carton manufacturing experience an asset
- Competent in MS Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written comminucation skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task, and manage time effectively without constant supervision
If you are intersted and meet the above qualifications, please email your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Founded in 2008, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. The company’s...