Reporting to the Production Manager, this position converts customer orders into factory dockets and purchases designated supporting business supplies. This position works closely with purchasing and the production scheduler.
- Accumulate and ensure that all necessary information, samples and instructions are in place for the generation of orders.
- Enter new orders into bookings as per estimate and carton order, and generate factory dockets.
- Allocate all necessary manufacturing components and purchase / requisition such as required.
- Enter all receiving and reconcile to factory orders and master schedule.
- Order all necessary corrugated board as indicated on orders.
- Expedite all components required by manufacturing in a timely and effective manner.
- Offer support to purchasing department as required
- All other tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience an asset
- Folding carton manufacturing experience an asset
- Competent in MS Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written comminucation skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task, and manage time effectively without constant supervision
If you are intersted and meet the above qualifications, please email your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Founded in 2008, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. The company’s...