Quality Control Technician
PaperWorks Insutries, Packaging Group - Baie-d'urfe, QC
Founded in 2008, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. The company’s Packaging Division with facilities in the U.S. and Canada is considered a leading innovator in the production of specialized folding cartons, serving primarily the food, consumer goods, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. PaperWorks Industries home to nearly 1850 employees across 18 North American locations with annual sales in excess of USD$600 million.
Quality Control Technician.
Our plant located in Baie D’Urfé, Quebec, has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician. Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, they will be responsible for monitoring production as per the established sampling/testing plans, as well as other QC activities. They will work closely with the Production team and utilize skills to assist production to operate within the procedures and specifications outlined by our customers/practices. SHIFT WORK REQUIRED.
- Ensure the effective application of all QA procedures and standards
- Assist in activities related to production, quality and customer audits.
- Perform activities related to laboratory testing in regards to approving set ups and other production procedures
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and control systems
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- DEC in related field. Familiarity with statistical & mathematical analysis.
- 1-2 years experience in QC department
- Well versed with computer/ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and oral)
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing (an asset)
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) an asset
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter, resume and salary expectations via email.
For additional information we invite you to visit our website http://www.paperwrks.com/home
We appreciate all who express interest, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.